Del Monaco Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Del Monaco Foods

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Del Monaco Foods (Morgan Hill, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Because I was an out-of-town candidate, I had three phone interviews before being invited on site to meet in person with the team. Each person gave me a company background as well as their history with the company, had their own questions and was extremely helpful and informative during our conversation. I completed an online leadership questionnaire and a profile (consisting of resume, work history, feedback from current and past supervisors, etc).

When I did meet with the team in person, it was in a group setting. I was given a tour by the HR team when I arrived and then met with five individuals in a panel for about two hours (members of the team I was joining as well as the CEO). Several members of the executive team took me out to lunch, which was enjoyable. Afterwards, I got the chance to sit with members of the team and ask questions.

I was also asked to take some skills tests (Microsoft Office) and provide references prior to receiving an offer. It was made clear to me from the beginning of the process that the CEO would want to speak with my current superior towards the end of the process. Even though he did so post-offer, this was extremely nerve-wracking, as you can imagine. However, what a great move by the company to make sure they get honest feedback about me from my most recent boss, who certainly wasn't thrilled that I was leaving!

Offer was contingent upon background and drug test. HR very kindly arranged for me to do so at a facility that was local to me.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected - the most "difficult" aspect of the interview was being interviewed by five people at once. I certainly felt up to the task but I did feel a bit tired from answering question after question!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Transparent and responsive.

Pick and Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Del Monaco Foods (Morgan Hill, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

You answer simple questions, they ask you what epxperience do you have, and describe the work environment, and then they schedule you for an orientation a few days to a week later.

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Del Monaco Foods (Morgan Hill, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

July 2012, went to interview for the business, made it through first interview but I was given an HR exam to test my knowledge.

Went for panel interview and the Director of Operations was harsh, no people skills, extremely offensive and pessimistic. I never got a call back or at least a letter to decline me for the position.

Interview Questions

• The whole team is difficult to interview with. No people skills no tactful ways to communicate.   Answer Question