Delmar Gardens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delmar Gardens

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delmar Gardens (Lenexa, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with the administrator and corporate HR - the whole process was comfortable and informative they were very easy to talk to I was impressed with their passion for the industry and their company. It made me want to work there.

Interview Questions

• The asked me specific job related questions to determine my competency   Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delmar Gardens (Smyrna, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

it went very well . my interviewer was very nice and kind. we talked about the company ,residents, employees , and how big the company were. then of course I was asked questions and we talked about my previous jobs, and what was my purpose for leaving the company and ETC... but overall the interview went very well and smoothly I really enjoyed getting interviewed .

Interview Questions

• how would I respond to a resident if there in need of help?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i didn't really negotiate. but the advice I would give don't never give up go for what you think is right

Field Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delmar Gardens (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

I found out this job through a coworker at the company I was working at prior. She told me about it. I was interested in it so I called and got a date for and interview at that time. I went to the interview with resume in hand met the interview. The process was pretty conversational. Very easy. I was hired on the spot providing I passed background checks.

Interview Questions

• pretty much conversational. It didn't feel like an interview at all. Was hired on the spot providing I pass the background checks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was set. Not negotiable.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delmar Gardens in April 2009.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 min. I interviewed with my current supervisor, which was basic general knowledge type questions. After about 15 min she called in the director and the assistant director of the building, which is where the questions got tough.