Delta Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

1.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Glenwood, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, the headquarters in New York called to set up an interview after about a week. It was a really easy interview. The hiring manager was really laid back and asked average questions. I didn't have any work experience before so we skipped over a lot of questions. I got hired on the spot. The process with the background check and orientation after the interview took about two weeks.

Delta Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Really easy interview. Interviewer was really laid back. He went through the questions fast. Almost as though as he wasn't taking the interview seriously. I ended up getting the job. You basically get the job based on your physical appearance.

Delta Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Glenwood, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty relaxed. He asked pretty basic and general questions. Overall experience was pretty good. The time frame from me getting the call to actual starting to work was a 2-week process and there weren't any shady or things that felt unnecessary for me to do during the whole process. You are required to do a drug test and a background check to be considered for a position.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Wash Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Amherst, NY).

Interview

They gave me a phone call saying that they wanted to meet at the location and have the interview. When I got there, the manager made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He made me feel like I've known him forever

Interview Questions

• Why I left my previous place of employment.   1 Answer

Detail Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

20 minute interview inside the detail shop. Very easy to talk to and overall easy interview. We talked about our love for cars. Also what I could bring to the team

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team? Why do you want to work here? what kind of worker are you?   Answer Question

Delta Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Buffalo, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple and easy, will ask you a lot of questions in a fast paste but they are really simple. Friendly enviornment. He asked me 1 question and i felt like i had the job after that because of his reaction.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Detail Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Friend had me aplly and got a call in like an hour. Came in for an interview and i felt like i had the job before i arrived. It was simple

Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Amherst, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

During the interview, you will be seated in the dining area where you will either meet with a supervisor or Senior manager. Process is very simple, mainly asking your work schedule. You do not need to dress casual for the interview. You will be told the hourly pay and bonuses if the shop manage to perform well for that week, twice a month.

Interview Questions

• What hours/days are you able to work? Have you ever done any oil changes before? Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

Suppoirt Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Overall, great process. Received a phone call with an offer to interview. Mix panel interview. If you know the details of the protocols associated with the process of your position you will do well. Be prepared. Questions to test your aptitude for multiple situations. Pre-employment drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Typical questions regarding specifics of the law that are related to your job. How would you describe an ideal supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very reasonable.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

It took seven days for a call after applying, come in when he says, quick couple basic interview questions and paper work. You also have to pass a drug test