Delta Sonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Sonic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.6

Wash Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

It takes about a week to hear back from them after you apply, but then when you get an interview it is very casual and easy questions. There is a drug test that you need to take within 24 hours. After that goes through you go to orientation and begin your training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Simple questions like why do you want to work here and do you have any dissabilities that they need to know of. Very friendly interviewer and would say to anyone not to be worried about being interviewed.

Dietary Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The man that gave me a interview asked me why I wanted to work here ? And did I ever have experience ? And do I have transportation just a lot of things

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Glenwood, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, the headquarters in New York called to set up an interview after about a week. It was a really easy interview. The hiring manager was really laid back and asked average questions. I didn't have any work experience before so we skipped over a lot of questions. I got hired on the spot. The process with the background check and orientation after the interview took about two weeks.

Delta Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Really easy interview. Interviewer was really laid back. He went through the questions fast. Almost as though as he wasn't taking the interview seriously. I ended up getting the job. You basically get the job based on your physical appearance.

Delta Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Glenwood, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty relaxed. He asked pretty basic and general questions. Overall experience was pretty good. The time frame from me getting the call to actual starting to work was a 2-week process and there weren't any shady or things that felt unnecessary for me to do during the whole process. You are required to do a drug test and a background check to be considered for a position.

Wash Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Amherst, NY).

Interview

They gave me a phone call saying that they wanted to meet at the location and have the interview. When I got there, the manager made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He made me feel like I've known him forever

Interview Questions

• Why I left my previous place of employment.   1 Answer

Detail Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

20 minute interview inside the detail shop. Very easy to talk to and overall easy interview. We talked about our love for cars. Also what I could bring to the team

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team? Why do you want to work here? what kind of worker are you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Buffalo, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple and easy, will ask you a lot of questions in a fast paste but they are really simple. Friendly enviornment. He asked me 1 question and i felt like i had the job after that because of his reaction.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Detail Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Friend had me aplly and got a call in like an hour. Came in for an interview and i felt like i had the job before i arrived. It was simple