Dental Dreams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.1

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was contacted by their HR rep. Interviewed with a manager and another staff. I felt I answered every answer thoroughly. Never heard from HR ever again. I might have been overqualified or they might have selection bias.

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dental Dreams.

Interview

Interview was held at a different location from the one I applied for. Interviewer was professional and nice. I entered the office and asked for the interviewer. We went into the office and sat down then the interviewer asked me the questions I put down below. She asked about my years of experience and what types of procedures I can do, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very short, this interview was maybe 5 minutes long. They just wanted to see how I looked. You could tell none of the hiring process was rehearsed or premeditated at all whatsoever. They did not ask me about my resume.

Interview Questions

• If my current employee curses   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

It was about 30 minutes long Skype interview with a manager. It was pretty laid back interview process and the interviewer talked about their company and what do they have to offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable treating Pediatric patients?   1 Answer

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Alton, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview was set up by my recruiter. It was a 20 minute interview via Skype. The interview was very laid back. My interviewer led the whole thing asking different types of questions. At the end, he allowed me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked why I chose to become a dentist. Following that, he asked if I am comfortable treating children and how I would deal with a noncompliant child.He then asked how I feel about endo and extractions. After that, he gave me a summary of how Dental Dreams started and what their goals are.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (New York, NY).

Interview

There was no interview, and i didnt even submit an application. They are always so deperate to get new people in to fill the spots from the ones that have walked out.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dental Dreams.

Interview

one on one was pretty staright forward. they ask about past work experience as well as what you can bring to the company. They gave me a test to make sure I was fluent with Spanish. If I have proper transportation since the position was for a floater. They make sure that you are aware of the hours and days off.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me went really well I did an interview at one office and then I got a call to come into a different office. when I went into that office is was very friendly my current manger was very nice and vey welcoming of me into her office. There were a lot of questions like every other interview but it was over all a good experience.

Interview Questions

• when I was in the interview for family smiles my current manager asked me to tell her why my other jobs did not work out.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Greenville, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informative. I was given a tour of the office and met some of the staff. I was informed of the hours I would be working, job description, hourly pay offered, and bonuses possible.

Interview Questions

• Where did I go to school?
      Walk me through the steps of a composite filling   1 Answer

Dental Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Two Part meet with the regional manager and then one of the corporate guys. Went in to one office in District of Columbia. Then had a skype interview, which was kind of cool.

Interview Questions

• What is a quote that you live by?   1 Answer