KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Dental Dreams Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dental Dreams

Dental Dreams

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. Not too many levels of interviewing. Quick at giving the offer. Very flexible. But the job itself is very exhausting. No lunch break for doctors. Very high turnover. Not a good option for long term

Interview Questions
  • Procedures, commitment, production, expectations, experience
    Answer Question

Dental Dreams

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

One phone call, one zoom call, was fairly easy and straight foreword they were very nice and sent over a contract within 1 day of the zoom call. Very lengthy contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

3h

a

Patient Financial Coordinator

Just graduated with Bachelors in Healthcare Management with an emphasis on patient safety/quality. My current position, that I’ve had since before graduation, does not offer upward movement and I’m miserable. I’ve been in healthcare for 7+ years with a very broad range of customer service/insurance/process improvement roles. I’ve applied to hundreds of jobs, had only a handful of interviews, which have all ghosted. What am I doing wrong here? Any advice appreciated.

3 Comments

Join the conversation on

Dental Dreams

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

I got to meet the COO for a short zoom interview and submitted my resume. After a brief call, a decision is made and a contract is sent within a week.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for here, and what is your assessment of your own clinical skills.

Dental Dreams

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

easy and friendly and want to hire lots of new grad . they offer 2 tiers of support as mentors and the main CEO is also one as the support and she is a dentist too Organiozatiopn promises latest technology.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dental Dreams

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

Similar to what others have described. There was an initial call interview which went well. Basic intro questions about you and what you like to do. Then a follow up interview with someone else; followed by a final interview with the CFO. They did not answer many of my important questions, however. Such as "which office would I be working in". Which to me seems to be a rather important thing to know.

Interview Questions
  • What procedures do you enjoy doing?

Dental Dreams

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dental Dreams in Dec 2021

Interview

Interview was a comfortable process, it started with him describing the company. I was asked a few questions about my skills compared to my peers, I was able to ask him questions after I answered his questions. Overall it went smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I was comfortable doing certain procedures such as extractions and endo, seeing pediatric patients, etc.

Dental Dreams

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

Interview Process was smooth. I was hired on the spot which was great! There are usually more than 1 interviewee. Each take turns asking you questions. Takes up to an hour to two hours each. They really get to know you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dental Dreams

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams

Interview

It was very straight forward even when I didn't have any experience in the field. The manager did explain my duties and what to expect so I was not surprise the day started.

Anonymous Employee in Loma Linda, CA

Application

I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Loma Linda, CA)

Interview

Great Interview experience! Very pleasant experience speaking with recruiter. Then the meeting with the Regional Manager was extremely pleasant. So far, I’ve been pleasantly surprised. I’m looking forward to working for this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Baton Rouge, LA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Spoke with recruiter on the phone for 15 minutes about job. Then interview with David on zoom about what job entails. He asked general questions about myself and my experience. Afterwards a contract was sent to me through email to sign.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews

Dental Dreams Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dental Dreams as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.91 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Dentist and Dental Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Front Desk Receptionist and Dentist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dental Dreams takes an average of 8 days when considering 58 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Dental Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Dentist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dental Dreams according to 58 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 35.71%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Dental Dreams? Share Your Experiences

Dental Dreams Careers

Cover image for Dental Dreams

WHY OUR PATIENTS CHOOSE US FOR THEIR FAMILY’S DENTAL CARE 1. GREAT DENTISTS. We invest in hiring the best dentists and provide them with...More

• Join Our Team!
  • Benefits
  • Mentorship
  • Testimonial

Company Updates

118 days ago

Employee Story
“The range of procedures and variety of experiences while working at Dental Dreams has helped accelerate the growth of my dental abilities. As I continue in my career I am proud to provide dental service to such a diverse patient population.” - Dr. Ethan Kolderman
Shared image

118 days ago

Employee Story
"I have enjoyed my time with Dental Dreams. The company offers a great starting ground for new dentists to get a lot of experience. I have become significantly more confident diagnosing caries, extracting teeth, and restoring teeth. The staff at the office is exceptionally nice, and they will work with you to accommodate any personal issues. I would recommend the company to anyone starting a career out of school." - Dr. Samantha Slutsky
Shared image

Dental Dreams Photos

+ Add Photo
Dental Dreams photo of: We were pleased to provide outreach to kindergarten classes at the Carney Academy Elementary School in Massachusetts.
Dental Dreams photo of: Smile Board