Dental Dreams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.0

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Alton, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview was set up by my recruiter. It was a 20 minute interview via Skype. The interview was very laid back. My interviewer led the whole thing asking different types of questions. At the end, he allowed me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked why I chose to become a dentist. Following that, he asked if I am comfortable treating children and how I would deal with a noncompliant child.He then asked how I feel about endo and extractions. After that, he gave me a summary of how Dental Dreams started and what their goals are.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (New York, NY).

Interview

There was no interview, and i didnt even submit an application. They are always so deperate to get new people in to fill the spots from the ones that have walked out.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me went really well I did an interview at one office and then I got a call to come into a different office. when I went into that office is was very friendly my current manger was very nice and vey welcoming of me into her office. There were a lot of questions like every other interview but it was over all a good experience.

Interview Questions

• when I was in the interview for family smiles my current manager asked me to tell her why my other jobs did not work out.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Greenville, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informative. I was given a tour of the office and met some of the staff. I was informed of the hours I would be working, job description, hourly pay offered, and bonuses possible.

Interview Questions

• Where did I go to school?
      Walk me through the steps of a composite filling

Dental Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Two Part meet with the regional manager and then one of the corporate guys. Went in to one office in District of Columbia. Then had a skype interview, which was kind of cool.

Interview Questions

• What is a quote that you live by?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was nice. He asked legitimate questions and provided insight about the company work environment and the daily work life of an assistant. The timings of the work schedule and what to expect and what is expected out of me. They made me feel comfortable and it did not feel like an interview. The process was clean and smooth.

Interview Questions

I am looking for something more

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Baltimore, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Just mainly asked why you want to be a dental assistant. The typical where do you see yourself fun 5 years, and just to say a little about yourself. Make sure you dress nicely for the interview (I wore I suit and was told the manager liked that about me and how I looked and talked and presented myself very professionally)

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to be in the dental field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis Park, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Saint Louis Park, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a phone call with HR first (Julliate), who explained things briefly, then organized a Skype interview few days later, with a stafing agent in Chicago named David, they require you do it on a computer for better quality. Interview was about an hour long, mostly me asking questions and him explaining the companies view on issues in question. They are basically looking for someone who performs good under stress, can handle kids because ~50% of patients are under 18, not looking to advance them selves academically in the first few years, but will earn good money in return, and not a good fan of Pros work because two thirds of the pts are MA. Their turn over rate is a little high, due to the stressful nature of the job. Freedom of tx planning and some control over schedule and materials. They are willing to work with you on the contract!

Interview Questions

• How confident are you with dentistry?   1 Answer

DMD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2015.

Interview

very straight forward, interviewer asked about my work experience and what i wanted from this job. Interview was short and concise the entire process took less that 30 minutes including myself asking questions about the company

Interview Questions

• Do you want to move to NM
      Are you ok with working saturdays
      Are you competent in fillings/exts

Human Resources Recruiter/Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dental Dreams (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR Recruiter first. That went well so then I had an interview with the business development manager. I thought that went good but I got an email later saying that they were pursuing other candidates. I really have nothing bad to say at least they keep their word and give you feed back either way. I have seen the position listed a lot and feel it is a turn over position so I am happy I did not get it.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to talk about my experience
      Wanted to know why I wanted to leave my current job