DentalXChange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DentalXChange

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Interview

I applied through craigslist, got call from them. Called them back to the number and extension, went straight to voicemail. Called them a few times through out the week left several voicemails, no call back whats so ever. It was disappointing that they never gave me a call back. Once again the job listing has been posted again, this time on Indeed. I have applied again, hoping they call me back again. It seems very unprofessional not to call back or leave an email.

My advice is to leave a number where you can be reached at. Also it wouldn't hurt to follow up with an email.

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DentalXChange in January 2012.

Interview

interview will be with the HR director and the Manager of the position. You are given straight forward questions, and they do not make you feel uncomfortable at all. Since it is a company that deals with personal information, just know that you will have to sign in when you get there...that was the most intimidating part.

Interview Questions

• what did you do to prepare fro this interview. It caught me off guard, but a good question.   Answer Question

Customer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DentalXChange (Irvine, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Was called immediately after I submitted my application--my interview took place a few days later. It was a less than 30 minute process--interviewed with the HR Person and the soon to be manager. Straightforward interview.

Customer Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DentalXChange (Irvine, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Expect the typical interview questions and really annoying pointless ones too. Interviews will be some what unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always negotiate