Denver Rescue Mission Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Denver Rescue Mission

Facility Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Rescue Mission (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I saw the ad on Craigslist sent my resume. They called and scheduled a interview, Slash Tour to get the idea of what you would be getting into. But that actually didn't happen, I just ended up being volunteered for 5 hours. I was told I'd be called for a real interview later on, but it never happened. While, I was "volunteering" one of their employees came up to me and told me that they actually did not have any openings. That this was a way to get free labor. So at the end of this I ask the Facility Assistant if there was an opening he said yes over 5 are needed I would be called soon. A week has pasted and nothing.

Program Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Rescue Mission (Denver, CO).

Interview

Excellent 1st interview. Good questions that drive at the character of an employee. A biblical model of competence was stressed. Overall, a great experience. Your second interview might be short.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working with the homeless?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Rescue Mission (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, and working interview. You must be able to sign a statement of faith which is usually where people are lost. You must also be considered as living a christian life. They will not hire you if you give any indications of living in sin etc. The are very strict about people following their policies which may include what you do in your personal life. They ask a lot of personal questions that non faith based organizations would never be allowed to ask. Be prepared to talk about your "walk with jesus".

Interview Questions

• Where do you go to church?
      How do you handle stressful situations?
      Describe your walk with jesus.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Denver Rescue Mission (Denver, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

It went well. They asked for your beliefs, their motivations, what you can do for the organization, a description of your job, a description on how the organization's schedule looks like.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Rescue Mission.

Interview

Intern Coordinator schedule an interview for me and last for half hours, and then I receive a phone call from my supervisor. The whole application process take two weeks and then I get an offer in the following week from intern coordinator.The interview process is not hard, just some simple question, why you want to come here.

Negotiation