Depil Brazil Waxing Studio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio.

Interview

I interviewed with Paloma, the owners daughter. Paloma seemed nice but I could tell she was being fake. She asked basic questions and talked more than she let me talk. She put a lot of emphasis on sales. I could tell from then that it was all she cared about.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer covered all the topics very quickly and detailed and didn't leave any room for misinterpretation. After a short Q&A, I was hired on the spot and started within the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have interest in cosmetology or beauty (esthetician)?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Plano, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Fast and easy. Had a referral from a friend and I was called in a day later and hired on the same day. Loving the job so far, no complaints at all.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Arlington, TX).

Interview

I applied for the job and got an email the next day to come in for an interview. I went in and met with the assistant manager who was super nice and professional. The interview took about 30 minutes and I was asked the routine questions and I was hired on the spot on started the following week!

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Arlington, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

When I interviewed I was interviewed by Natalie who is now in upper management. She was extremely easy to talk to and understood my needs and concerns. When the school year started I met Paloma later and she asked me to come back full time due to my experience and good rapport with clients. I quit my job with the school district and haven't looked back since.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and evenings?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with selling products to people when they need them?   1 Answer

Esthetician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio in March 2015.

Interview

No stress. Talking about goals customer service skills and waxing. What I remembered in from school. She showed me all the rooms and let me see the wax.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you should do to make a better you.   Answer Question

Esthetician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio.

Interview

Interview process varies depending on the manager for the location you are applying. Each manager is looking for something different. When you schedule your interview you can be hired on the spot or there may need to be a second interview. Again it all depends on the Manager you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

phone screening along with meeting with manager and visiting studios, working interview was fun and industry a new experience. I met all the managers and employees. Was able to see how happy the customers were to receive such a great experience

Interview Questions

• How important is growth and interacting with customers.
      How do you stay motivated   1 Answer

Wax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional and informative. Brittany the manager answered any questions I had, being new to doing Brazilians she gave me the tools and knowledge till I felt comfortable enough on my own.

Salon Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Depil Brazil Waxing Studio (Plano, TX).

Interview

I had my third interview with Paloma and it was a group interview which felt rushed and at the same time I felt like my time wasn’t valued considering there was 8 of us. We were all taken to a Starbucks and at the end of the interview we each were asked how much we currently make which was definitely uncomfortable and unprofessional.