Devon International Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Devon International Group

Product Line Chief Operating Officer: Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Devon International Group (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very basic conversation where in they wanted to see a fit between me and company. The founder of the company spoke to me directly followed by the President. The questions were primarily based on my knowledge of how to handle work and prioritize them. They wanted to sell a new medical equipment which is far better than the one currently present in the market.

Interview Questions

• Give an instance where you failed to complete a task on deadline and how did you deal with the situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Devon International Group (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

I was referred by interal employee. I had the job securited before interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Devon International Group.

Interview

Applied online then received a phone interview within two weeks I had interview with HR department. The office was nice most employees looked very young and dressed below a business casual standard. It appeared to be a good place to work for a person starting their career. The company offered good benefits.