Diagnos-techs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diagnos-techs (Kent, WV) in December 2014.

Interview

A panel of the current managers and I had a table discussion about the company, the job description, and work culture. They seemed genuinely interested in my life and made good conversation. Lots of small talk. They asked some questions about my work experience and what I've gained from those experiences. They asked about my future career aspirations. I felt like I asked them more questions and they did more talking than I.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with working with biological specimens? (stool, urine, saliva, etc.)   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Diagnos-techs (Kent, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

I received an e-mail from the HR Generalist to schedule me for a one-hour interview. The interview was with three people; the HR Generalist, the current Customer Service Manager, and an Executive Assistant. While I felt the interview went generally well, it became somewhat odd and uncomfortable towards the end. They seemed to run out of questions and each just stared at papers in front of them, while not saying anything. Awkward quietness. I suppose that may have been an indication they were not interested in me. In terms of my interest in the position, I was, but learning that employees get zero PTO their first year was a real negative, in my opinion. After the first year, employees get 14 days. Not very competitive in the local market.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle employees who don't get along with each other.   Answer Question

Lab Technician/Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diagnos-techs.

Interview

I first learned about the job opening through Craigslist, and I felt that the posting was a little strange. The original posting gives no information about the company at all, which seemed a bit shady to me.

I received a phone call within the week from a woman with a very friendly voice. She told me that the company wanted me to come in for an interview at 10 am in a couple days.

At the interview I met with the receptionist, who was very friendly and funny. She told me what to do and eventually I was ushered into a room with 4 managers from various departments. For the majority of the interview (which lasted about 25 minutes) I was given an in depth description of the job's duties and at various points they asked me if I was ok with doing said responsibilities. Of course I said I was (I wouldn't have gone to the interview if I didn't feel like I was up to the job). At the end of the 25 minutes the group asked if I had any questions (honestly I felt like they had covered just about everything that was important so I could only think of a couple questions)

Overall I would say it wasn't bad, but I was surprised they didn't ask me any questions that you would expect from a normal interview.