Diamond Comic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diamond Comic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.0

Inventory Interview

Interview

Hired through a temp agency/No interview. . . .

OSD Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Comic in December 2013.

Interview

The interview went as expected really. I first had a talk with the head of HR lady who after about 10 minutes decided to take me over to meet the two hiring managers for the department the job was in. After speaking with them as well I was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. This was an entry level position with no room for negotiation

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Comic (Baltimore, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

very easy. the employer pretty much describe the job and its responsibility. not much evaluation. will ask you about your experience and try to play down your value to lower your salary.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with RMS   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Diamond Comic (Olive Branch, MS) in August 2013.

Interview

Easy and fast about getting the job and was very satisfied, nice staff as far as respectfulness and fairness among employees overall I recommend to anyone who may be seeking employment.

PO Tracking Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Comic (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in February 2009.

Interview

Three interviews; 1 with HR Director, 2nd two interviews were with the hiring managers, who came across as being very rude and unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked me about my personal relationship with my spouse; hiring manager wanted to know the private details of my relationship.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. HR manager told me what I would be making and gave no room for negotiation - I needed a job so I took it.