Diamond Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diamond Healthcare

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Healthcare (Valhalla, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I came in early to fill out a bunch of paper work about myself, health, background check etc. A HR staff scheduled the interview but I met with a manager. She was not very pleasant and she read off questions from a few papers. She basically spent the entire interview warning me about the cons of the job like being mandated to say anywhere for a couple hours to an entire extra shift, potentially getting spit at it, hit, punch, cursed at etc.. and she made me know their were more times that it happens then not. It's been about a month and I haven't heard anything.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Healthcare (Clinton, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Very non professional it was out in the open area of the hospital where anyone could hear our conversation and the interviewer was not in the right place at the right time. HE basically did not have everything together so that we could start. The Nurse Manager walked bye did not speak as well as the assistant nurse manager. No one was smiling everyone had a sour look on there faces it was not an inviting place. I needed a job that's why I took it. I have been In healthcare for over twenty years and this has been the worst place I've interviewed at and worked in.

Interview Questions

• What I felt like I could bring to the company   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • What do you think about beinfg in a lock down situation?   1 Answer