Diamond Parking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.0

Parking Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Parking (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed and was email three days later. Went in filled paperwork before meeting with the managers. Spent time going over the job asked questions, and the Boss go over why things are the way they are.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car do you drive?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diamond Parking (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was Not clear: First task was trying to find the building entrance; then being told I was in the wrong place, and that I was looking for a person nobody knew, but the receptionist then calls a person to tell them I had arrived, and puts me on the phone with him, totally apologizing to me, "there was a big miscommunication" and apparently nobody knows me. WRONG person...then, I get a call from Alex( the right guy)- the City Manager, stating that he is outside waiting. Ohhhh....Ok, so I find him...now that I am uncomfortably inconvenienced with a lack of their communication and my already tight time now being late-I am truly questioning this process now!!
    The Interview consisted of a 1-hour coffee meeting, where I hardly did much talking. And being Senior Management myself, there's a 80/20 rule, the interviewer does less, the interviewee does more. However, I walked away questioning whether he really did effective interviewing to totally understand my experience and qualifications...(Alex and I come from the exact same background, and totally understood the metrics of the job requirements). He said he was really excellent at communication and expected that the same. I'm huge with communicating too and if I don't get answers or replies to me in adequate timing...you can best bet I'll be all over you!!! So, needless to say, after almost 4 weeks and two follow-up emails from myself to Alex...only then do I hear back from Alex, Uhmmmm...yeah, unacceptable, and a little too late for my interest...Buy Bye, you just lost once very Valuable candidate. Such is the world of business and Excellent Business integrity, Sorry but I'm taking my elsewhere.

Parking Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Parking (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

Process was not out of the ordinary with the interview
    Nice office, front desk lady was nice and inviting but busy with phone calls and customers walking in
    I was appropriately dressed for my interview but the lady I interviewed with was dressed as if she was going out for the night. So maybe I was overdressed for the interview. Better being overdressed then under dressed.
    office was clean and smelled pleasant

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work?
      Describe my strengths and weakness.   1 Answer

Accountant Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diamond Parking (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call to set up for an interview a couple days after applying for this position online. I got there 10 minutes early before my interview time. When I got there, someone from the customer service side escort me to go sit inside a conference room to wait for the individual who was going to interview me. I didn't get interview until 20 minutes later. The interviewer was late to interview me but that was fine. Everything else went smoothly. Got hired on the spot and Took the drug test on the same day.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diamond Parking in March 2014.

Interview

Responded to anonymous Craigslist posting. Job description didn't exactly match position. 2 step interview process + drug and background check. mostly informative regarding position and company. two completely different personalities doing interviewing, which was great, but probably not intentional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Firm offer, no negotiation

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Parking (Long Beach, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied for an ad that was on Craigslist. I then got an email asking me to contact the regional manager. I called him up was we talked for about 10 minutes and then he asked me to come in for a 1:1 interview. We met at the office and talked about the position and he asked about my background. He then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable giving out parking tickets in a downtown area.   1 Answer
    • I don't remember an of the other questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was not negotiable.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diamond Parking (Seattle, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was recruited

Negotiation

Negotiate salary, negotiate starting vacation, negotiate everything.

Booth Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diamond Parking in May 2008.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Mainly just asked about availability, what position I would like to work, tried to get a feel how I worked with people.