Digital Domain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digital Domain

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Marina del Rey, CA).

Interview

They were very flexible in scheduling a time for me to come in and willing to accommode my schedule. They were very welcoming and friendly, and like one review said, very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you want in your next position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a smooth process and the Recruiting department was always available to answer my questions in a timely and professional manner. Again very honest about negotiations and helpful when I had wuestions,and or concerns.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Playa Vista, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a production manager and an operations manager. Not quite sure why the operations manager had to be there - he had nothing to do with production. I was promised big things, mostly no long hours. That turned out to be very far from the truth - for almost a year I had no life outside of work.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a challenging project?   1 Answer

Senior Character Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Their hiring process is pretty straight forward. The interview was one meeting and with up to 3
    Supervising artists in attendance. Once the interview was completed it took quite some time to receive word that they wanted to proceed with hiring me. By then I had already interviewed with 2 other studios that had sent me offers.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to take a paycut since the last time I was hired by DD.   Answer Question

Contract Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Playa Vista, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with producer and project lead. It was a short turn-around project. We reviewed my reel, and discussed several past projects. They gave me a few situations and ask me how I would deal with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength and weakness. How do you overcome your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what my hourly rate was and they accepted. Pretty straight forward.

Digital Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Domain (Venice, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy. Met with supervisors and discussed project and position requirements and duration of job.

Negotiation

Very good. I was able to get medical insurance effective on the start date.