Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Interviews at Digitas

2.9

Interview

It was a smooth process overall. I came in twice for interviews, and they were quick to move to next steps. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

1. HR screening phone call
    2. Was tasked with making a video on why I'm a good fit for the company (was told to be creative)
    3. Four 30 minute back to back Skype interviews with members of Analytics teams - 2 behavioral, 2 case study

Associate Director, Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

3 interviews. Phone screen, phone interview with hiring manager, then an in-person with 6 people from several teams.

All interviews were very personal and felt more like a conversation than a direct grilling. Most of the tougher questions centered around hypotheticals situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions

• At what point would you tell the client that you've made a mistake with their media budget?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle another client team coming in and challenging your strategy and direction?   Answer Question

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Heard back from the recruiter a month after applying on their website. Had a Skype interview with four people over two hours 4 days after the initial phone call and heard back the next day with an offer. Entire process went smoothly and with fast turnaround as I told them I was sitting on an offer from a different agency.

Senior Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Somerville, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for 2 hours with 7 different people. Everyone was very friendly. They asked me the “Tell me about yourself” question with many behavioral questions. I ultimately did not receive an offer. They were concerned that I’d have issues adjusting to the workload due to the fact that I come from a smaller agency. It was overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

2 hours, 4 interviews, 3 virtual. Was a seamless process and very informative. Was not very hard, if you keep up with the marketing/advertising/digital sphere of the world. More behavioral questions as it is an intro position. Know how you would launch a campaign if you were given $50,000 and a month to do so.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to keep up with industry trends and what are some recent ones you have noticed?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in October 2019.

Interview

A quick behavioral interview for a data analyst position. Initial phone screen with a recruiter where they asked basic questions. (Why are you interested in the position? Why digitas?) The second round was a 45 min phone interview with a data analyst.

Senior Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was referred by a current employee for the position. I then had a phone screening with the HR recruiter who then shared my resume with the team. Once the team decided they wanted to interview me, a two hour in person interview was scheduled at the office the next week. During the interview I met with 5 different people from different teams and roles. I had a job offer within 1 week of the interview.
    The HR recruiter was very upfront about what the role entailed, what the team was looking for and salary. I really appreciated her positivity and transparency throughout the process. After my interviews, she was very prompt in following up and kept me posted each step of the way so that I was very clear on where I stood and expected timing. It was one of the smoothest and least stressful interview experiences I've had thus far.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I functioned in my current role and responsibilities/roles both internally and with clients   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Digitas (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Nice people working there, but it took a very long a long time before I got resons from them after the interview. I kept checking in, but they said they needed more time to make a decision. The process also included some creative assignments that I put a lot of effort into but never got feedback on. I waited a long time to hear about the next step, but since I didnt really heard from them I had to accept another offer.

Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and set up a skype interview. I was told I would meet with 3 different people for 30 minutes each (1.5 hours total). I ended up meeting with one person, then 2, and then a final fourth person. The first person was a designer, the next 2 people were a higher level designer and a strategist, and the fourth person was a design director. After each 30 minute session the interviewer/s would leave the room and the next person would come in with no breaks in between. The conversations were relaxed and focused mainly on my portfolio and the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Name a weakness of yours and what you do to make it a strength?   Answer Question