Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Interviews at Digitas

2.9

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Someone from HR reached out to me and we set up an intro call. Basic questions like walk me through your resume, why digitas, why media. I then had 3 Skype calls back to back. Then HR reached out to me with a" feedback call" asking how the interview went. She said they would get back to me in two weeks, but no one ever did.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas in July 2007.

Interview

I reached out to Digitas directly because I was looking to jump into the interactive side of advertising. After an initial phone conversation with the recruiting team, they had me come in to meet with 4 individuals. The interview process went so well! Everyone was incredibly nice and was able to field all questions I had asked. They gave me a thorough view of what I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so.

Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career.

The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty average interview process. The recruiter was especially friendly and knowledgeable. The folks that did the Skype interview were awesome. Got to meet a CD, ACD, SAD, and some other creative folks.

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I flew myself in and spent a day interviewing. It wasn't supposed to be a day however, but because of a client emergency, I ended up there for hours. I interviewed with four creatives for about 20 minutes each as well as the ECD twice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick. They contacted me Tuesday after the Friday I was in. They offered me a higher salary than I had asked so I was quick to accept.

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

Started emailing with a recruiter followed by a phone screen. Offered to come in and interview with 4 people on the team over a 2 hour block. Had another offer from a competitor at the same time and let them know, they turned an offer around for the position the same day. Very pleased that the process was efficient and did not drag on.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in company/position. What do you think about new developments in the industry recently.   Answer Question

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Recruiter was very nice, however the team he was trying to get me in to interview with was very slow in getting back to me. It took them 3 weeks to schedule a in-person interview. I met with 6 people, all very smart and good group. it took about 2 hours. Brush up on Brain teasers. I had never heard of them, and they are really hung up on them.

Interview Questions

• Five cats can catch five mice in five minutes. With that in mind, how many cats does it take to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screening then In-Person interview with two people. First person was a young guy who was laidback and seemed interested in me. Second person was a young lady who was actually quite rude and didn't seem to be too interested in me. I've been through many interviews in the past, as I can say this lady was probably the rudest person I have ever had an interview with. She probably was in a bad mood. Nonetheless, I was very disappointed. Even if I got the position, I would've have accepted. She was the example of a terrible leader who you would never work want to work with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into this industry?
      What do you know about us?
      Why do you want this particular position?
      Tell me about your past experiences...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Several interviewers come in and interview you back to back. I would say you get interviewed by at least 2 people and at most 4. They range from VPs to associates so be ready to answer an array of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I attended a campus recruiting session then went for a 10 min casual screening on campus. I was then brought in about a month later for 4 half hour interviews with other members of the media team. Interviews were very conversational and laid back. Overall good experience.