Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2018

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas in July 2007.

Interview

I reached out to Digitas directly because I was looking to jump into the interactive side of advertising. After an initial phone conversation with the recruiting team, they had me come in to meet with 4 individuals. The interview process went so well! Everyone was incredibly nice and was able to field all questions I had asked. They gave me a thorough view of what I could expect with the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so.

Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career.

The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty average interview process. The recruiter was especially friendly and knowledgeable. The folks that did the Skype interview were awesome. Got to meet a CD, ACD, SAD, and some other creative folks.

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I flew myself in and spent a day interviewing. It wasn't supposed to be a day however, but because of a client emergency, I ended up there for hours. I interviewed with four creatives for about 20 minutes each as well as the ECD twice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick. They contacted me Tuesday after the Friday I was in. They offered me a higher salary than I had asked so I was quick to accept.

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Recruiter was very nice, however the team he was trying to get me in to interview with was very slow in getting back to me. It took them 3 weeks to schedule a in-person interview. I met with 6 people, all very smart and good group. it took about 2 hours. Brush up on Brain teasers. I had never heard of them, and they are really hung up on them.

Interview Questions

• Five cats can catch five mice in five minutes. With that in mind, how many cats does it take to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I attended a campus recruiting session then went for a 10 min casual screening on campus. I was then brought in about a month later for 4 half hour interviews with other members of the media team. Interviews were very conversational and laid back. Overall good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Several interviewers come in and interview you back to back. I would say you get interviewed by at least 2 people and at most 4. They range from VPs to associates so be ready to answer an array of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Digitas came to my school for an information session. I was able to meet alumni currently working in the office. Afterwards, I submitted my resume for consideration and received an on campus interview. After this interview, I submitted my application online and was chosen to continue the interview process in Boston. I had a two hour interview in Boston with 4 different employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you consume media?
      What's your favorite brand?
      How would you change your favorite brand?
      Do you still consume traditional media?
      Where do you see advertising in 5 years, 10?
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I Went to a super-day in the office for seniors. It was set-up speed dating style with 3 rounds of interviews. However, the lounge area was so small, I was literally shouting to my interviewer for her to hear me. Moreover, all the interviewers asked me simple and meaningless questions. Nothing constructive or questions that allowed me to explain my extensive experience in this position. I do not understand how they evaluated which candidates they wanted to select. Maybe favorites or friends to employees?...

All in all, one of the worst interview experiences i ever had. I dont think this process was thought all the way through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with the recruiter then followed-up with a in-person interview with the planner, supervisor and director. The team seemed very personable but would not return any messages with feedback or information. The team - while intelligent - seemed to have little interest in filling the position readily.

Interview Questions

• Would you please outline all of your current client's KPIs and what your planner does to meet those goals?   Answer Question