Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2018

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

3 step process- 1 recruiter phone call, 1 phone interview with VP, and 1 in-person interview with 4 people that lasted 2 hours. The case contained a market sizing exercise and discussion of metrics used to evaluate an ad campaign.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR. Called in for in person interview. In person interview was 4 1:1 30minute interviews. Two behavioral, one longer case, one short case/fit. HR contact me quickly after to chat via phone and explain why I did not get an offer.

Project Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas in February 2018.

Interview

Reached out to through e-mail by a recruiter after applying. Initial phone screen with her, and then I was brought into the office to meet with her and four other interviewers on the team. The recruiter tried her best to fill me in on the process but overall it was a bit confusing. After I interviewed, I was told that I would have to wait a few weeks before a decision could be made due to budget reasons. After a few weeks I finally heard back and the recruiter told me that I would not be getting the position and went into feedback from the team that did not seem genuine. Based on that fact that they made me wait so long to give a decision, the feedback they gave me would have knocked me out right on the spot (not passionate, nervous etc) so the feedback did not feel tailored or appropriate. In addition, some interviewers were a bit dull and one couldn't even make eye contact with me, and the questions felt generic. They also had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned the unicorn creative prompt which was a big part of the application. Overall, it wasn't a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What should we pick you?
      How did you carry about project management in your previous roles?
      How do you manage your time?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out to me via email. I had a phone interview with the recruiter the next day. One week later I came in to the office to interview with the recruiter and three members of the creative team. I received an offer the next week.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was called for a face to face interview some day and out of 3 people who were suppose to interview me individually, one didn't turn up! So I was called again after few weeks and now this time 3 other people were scheduled. Luckily all three turned up. The interview questions were okay.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you realize that deliverable to the client has some serious issue and this realization came up very late during development?   Answer Question

Manager, Social Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in January 2018.

Interview

I had an informative interview with HR first after I submitted my resume on LinkedIn. We scheduled an in person interview a few days later where I met with 4 team members. Everyone was so friendly and nice and I really enjoyed the interview process. HR was very vocal and kept me updated on next steps and where the team was in the process, so I never felt stressed about what was going on behind the scenes.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand, what would you be an why?   Answer Question
    • What are some industry trends I am noticing and how would I recommend them to my clients?   Answer Question
    • What is something that occurred in a past role that may have had a negative impact on a client and how did I fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Had a brief phone interview and then was called in to have four 30 minute interviews back to back. Two behavioral, one case study, and one case study/fit interview. Most difficult interview I've ever had. Very exhausting interviewing for two hours with no break and they asked some unreasonable questions.

Interview Questions

• Case study expected you to know how many parking spots there are in Boston and those type of logic questions and then what metrics you would use to measure the success of an app   1 Answer
    • What is a project where you used a lot of data?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

This is my 3rd job so far outside of school and so far, this was one of the most structured interview process I have been through. My particular recruiter was with threw the end and was exceptional. Replied to any question within hours, gave me honest feedback, and would follow-up immediately after an interview to go over any problems. I had 3 phone conversations and 1 in person interview where I met with 3 people on the team I would be on.

Interview Questions

• Your basic interview questions. Run down of resume. In-person interview there were a couple of case study questions. Nothing fancy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with HR and then one round of in-person interviews with potential team members and managers. Each in-person interview focused on a different topic: skill sets, culture, critical thinking, learning more about me.

Analyst, Data & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Everyone was super friendly and it was a very chill atmosphere. They seemed to be excited and really showed their enjoyment of being at DigitasLBi and were interested in what I had to say. Honestly, it was actually quite fun and engaging. The only con was there was no reimbursement for anything.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral (i.e. explain a time you had to deal with a difficult situation, why did you choose your major, why Boston)   Answer Question
    • Longer business case (explained business situation, asked a market segmenting question, gave info about clicks and engagements etc and asked about most efficient methods, asked for suggestion on what company should do, and so on). What is the potential market for mountain bikes in the US?   1 Answer