Disability Rights California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disability Rights California

Clients Rights Advocacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Disability Rights California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They review your resume, and then if you selected you have in person interview. If you are bilingual, they will have you to translate a conservation. The interview is about 4 people and they are very nice.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disability Rights California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

A man and a woman both interviewed me at UCLA Public Interest Career Day. The man was extremely nice and genial. The woman, however, alternated between being overly pushy and just seeming bored with being there all day.

Questions were mainly theoretical ones centered on healthcare as well as my prior work experience with disabled people. Interviewers didn't talk too much about themselves.

Interview Questions

• What are some weaknesses in our healthcare system and how can it be improved?   Answer Question

Patients Rights Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atascadero, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disability Rights California (Atascadero, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Was greeted by a five panel interview committee who all seemed and were very down to earth, very welcoming, and very likeable. Asked me if there were any questions I had for the panel and when I asked about their length of employment was impressed to learn that they had all worked there for at least 9 years average each.

Interview Questions

• what would you do? Scenarios   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disability Rights California (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was friendly and non aggressive. I wasn't asked anything substantive with regards to the law. The interview largely focused on my intentions and motivations to work with DRC.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to advocate for those with disabilities?   Answer Question

Client's Rights Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disability Rights California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Application process was via US mail at the time. You hear nothing from them for a long time, then you either get a thank you for your time letter or a call for you to come in for a group interview. They have times on a single day and if you cannot make it then you are out of luck. They have a set list of questions and they do not deviate from them at all.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all rather easy and typical. The most difficult was the type of question that asks you about a tough experience that you had to go through for a client and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disability Rights California in April 2010.

Interview

The initial communication was via email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with individuals with disabilitites and the homeless.   Answer Question