Discount Cab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discount Cab Interview Questions

Interviews at Discount Cab

1.9

Cab Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Discount Cab.

Interview

The interview process was good. It involved a review of your 5 year driving record, drug test, background check and a few questions. I didn't feel like they had the attitude that they were doing me a favor by hiring me as with most jobs. It felt more like a partnership. The 2 day training, 1 classroom day and 1 day with a driver seemed a bit rushed but there was plenty of support and they were patient with new people.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a question that was difficult. Just the facts.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discount Cab (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief phone call. Then a face to face with two members of management at the local office. Asked relevant questions and explained the company outlook. Gave me a chance to ask questions. Everyone was straight forward and professional. Decent location and facilities.

Interview Questions

• Could you give us detailed description of your industry experience?   Answer Question

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Discount Cab (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

Before they interview, they run your driving history. If it is clean, the interview is essentially them asking you if you want the position, and answering basic questions. There really is not much else to it. It is extremely easy, IF you have a clean record, are legal to work in US, and pass a drug test. The reason for this is that they make money from you pretty much no matter what. If anyone loses money, it is you. Either way, they get their cab lease fee and fees for accepting the calls.

Interview Questions

• Do you want the job, and can you pass a drug test?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Discount Cab (Mesa, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call from a head hunter at a staffing agency, filled out paper work, drug tested. Interviewed with multiple people at the company and was offered a position later via the staffing agency.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Discount Cab (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Applied on jobbing.com. Lori the trainer follows up with an interview and typing test. Then onsite drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate pay rate. Will tell you they have bonus but they have taken those away. Cannot move to Account Service Rep anymore as they require all workers to do accounts now.

Taxi Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Discount Cab (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

They briefly talk to you run your DMV report for 39 months. Drug test and one day training in class and go out for a few hours with expeirenced driver,,,then on your own

Interview Questions

• Do you have anything on your driving recorded...Dui...excess tickets   1 Answer

Taxi Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Discount Cab in July 2010.

Interview

I contacted the company by phone. I was contacted back by the company via phone. Called back and did phone interview. Was asked to fax over resume to office. Faxed resume to company. Friendly and relaxed conversation. I went in for a personal interview and got the job that day.