Ditch Witch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ditch Witch

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ditch Witch (Perry, OK).

Interview

It was okay. We talked, they tested my knowledge about parts, took me on a tour... then proceeded to ask me if I could handle working in a shop environment since I'm a "woman".

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ditch Witch (Perry, OK).

Interview

Simple easy, but effective. You meet the people you work with everyday. They ask you questions pertaining you the job you will be doing and will have you speak with multiple people and tour the facility.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict in the work place?   1 Answer

Senior PCB Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ditch Witch (Perry, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Notified by a job placement specialist in my career field of the PCB Designer position in Perry, Ok. After my show of interest, completed application and phone interview. Personal interview took all day and included representatives of all departments that interact with the position.

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perry, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ditch Witch (Perry, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

laid back. normal interviewing quetions with three different lead people

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest part of school for you and why is that hard for you.   Answer Question