Diverse Lynx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.3

Junior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Diverse Lynx (Edison, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Massive recruiting effort. 100 plus at interview. Interviewer had an extremely difficult accent to understand. Should have questions printed up for you to read. Very disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• Several technical questions   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diverse Lynx.

Interview

A couple of emails with a recruiter, mostly timely replies from the recruiter. No phone calls. About as expected with current state of recruiting for companies simply seeking to fill a 3rd party requirement. No direct access to end customer or number of involved parties.

Interview Questions

• No details questions asked other than "what's your best W2 rate?"   1 Answer

Senior Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diverse Lynx (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was given a phone interview. All the questions that were asked were pertaining to the consulting job.

Negotiation

Yes, as a consultant you are able to negotiate.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diverse Lynx.

Interview

They misinterprate the role. They offer higher role on offer letter and want you to work as an junior individual. Treat as junior level slave. Many people would keep you teaching over floor. You have to send email for break, and again email upon coming back from break. They expect you to let them know you are going for urin

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diverse Lynx (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first i was invited for a f2f Discussion then i gave technical discussion with account manager then i was told i will have 1 more call from US, i completed this round successfully i and i got offer.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diverse Lynx (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a campus selection. They have visited our college and there was only one round ie. Face to Face interview where HR wants to know the communication skills both written and Oral. he wanted to know that how good the candidate is in technology as well.