Division-D Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Division-D Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Division-D.

Interview

It was ok. They were kind of rude to expect me to fill out a survey in less than 20 minutes of the interview ending when they knew I was going to be driving

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO).

Interview

I think it was overall positive experience. It was more like laid back interview. I had interview with recruiter and VP, and both of them were really nice. The whole process took me 2 weeks.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D in May 2017.

Interview

email to set up a time for Skype interview, and end up with talking on the phone. Just some general questions about yourself and still waiting on feedback for second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Division-D (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Account Executive position with the Kansas City office in May 2017. The interviewer seemed like she had no clue what she was doing. She could barely explain the day to day of the position when I asked, and got an attitude when I asked about pay structure. Extremely scripted answers, and acted like it was painful for her to be interviewing me. Suggest training your human resources staff on how to interview potential employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty easy. The first interview was a Skype call, sort of a "get-to-know-you" round of questions. Why you're interested in the job/company, reviewing your resume, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous professional experience translate into this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. The first interview was over Skype. It was very laid back and get-to-know you. The second interview was more intense and the interviewers didn't seem very excited.

Entry Level Digital Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

A brief interview about 15minuites over the phone. Professional, general first interview feel, the call came in from an HR recruiter, it was pleasant enough. The conversation was a little staggered at first but once we both got our bearing flowed. The description of the job is vague online compared to the actual job description given by the recruiter.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D in August 2016.

Interview

Had a 30 minute interview over the phone. I was asked questions about what is Division-D and would I mind cold calling. The interviewer said that, there would be 40-50 cold calls a day. Also asked if I had any campaign experience. The lady was nice and answered each question I asked. I did though ask about the next step in the hiring process and the interviewer said they would call on Wednesday. I never received a phone call from them and my phone interview was on Monday. I thought that was a negative aspect and if a company says they will call they should call back. I believe that they interview anyone that apply but only hire 1-2 people. I would not waste my time.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Division-D (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviews took 2 weeks. The interviewer was nice. She introduced the organization and the responsibilities of the job. Then she asked some basic questions, looked through my resume.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and had my first interview via phone on a Wednesday. The next day (Thursday) I was contacted to set up a second interview, in person, for the following Monday. Second interview came, and I was told (on Monday) that they would be making a decision by the end of the week. The NEXT Monday (a week after my second interview) I had not heard anything, so I sent a polite email requesting a status update. They basically said they had been "too busy to make a decision" and that they would let me know when they had more information (i.e.: Don't call us, we'll call you). Another week passed (so now almost three full weeks after my first interview) and I still had not heard anything, so I sent another polite email requesting a status update. That was four days ago and I still have not received a response.

I understand that they are a busy office and my employment status is not their first priority, however I find it highly unprofessional and, flatly, rude to just not respond to a candidate after they have been interviewed twice. Ignoring communication is very indicative of what the job experience could potentially be like. Granted this is just the interview and may not speak much of the company itself, however I believe you can tell a lot about a company by the way you are treated during this process. Either they want to fill the position or they don't...make it a priority and let people know where they stand. I've been holding off on other opportunities waiting to hear back from Division D, because I was genuinely interested in working for this company in this position. This experience has changed by view of all of that.