Division-D Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Division-D Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2018

2.3

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Interview

Without asking about the job I could tell it wasnt a place I would like to work. The interview questions were so basic I felt like I was applying for a high school position. Was told I would have to take a quiz and yet the lady never sent one. Not a professional experience.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Division-D in March 2018.

Interview

Skype Interview. Lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer outlined 3 positions and then asked which I would prefer. However, they were only hiring for the Media Buyer position and not the other two. Why even bring them up if you're only hiring for one? Sounds like a Media Buyer is just a cold calling position, pretty boring. In the background of the Skype interview you could see the office which looked as bland as could be. The position requires you to make 40-50 cold calls A DAY and the interviewer tried to make it sound a lot more fun but mentioning team bonding things the office does.

Overall, very easy interview. None of the questions were difficult at all. If you're considering working at Division D just realize that you will be making a ton of cold calls.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D.

Interview

Very impersonal; treat you like you're just one of many interviews that they have to get through. They also took forever to get back to me after the interview and didn't seem to care if they offered the job or not.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Division-D.

Interview

It was ok. They were kind of rude to expect me to fill out a survey in less than 20 minutes of the interview ending when they knew I was going to be driving

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO).

Interview

I think it was overall positive experience. It was more like laid back interview. I had interview with recruiter and VP, and both of them were really nice. The whole process took me 2 weeks.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D in May 2017.

Interview

email to set up a time for Skype interview, and end up with talking on the phone. Just some general questions about yourself and still waiting on feedback for second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Division-D (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Account Executive position with the Kansas City office in May 2017. The interviewer seemed like she had no clue what she was doing. She could barely explain the day to day of the position when I asked, and got an attitude when I asked about pay structure. Extremely scripted answers, and acted like it was painful for her to be interviewing me. Suggest training your human resources staff on how to interview potential employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty easy. The first interview was a Skype call, sort of a "get-to-know-you" round of questions. Why you're interested in the job/company, reviewing your resume, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous professional experience translate into this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. The first interview was over Skype. It was very laid back and get-to-know you. The second interview was more intense and the interviewers didn't seem very excited.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Division-D (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

When I applied online the website said they were hiring for all positions. Applied on a Thursday morning and heard back within a few hours. I was asked to a Skype interview on the following Monday. Skype interview was typical, although there was lots of background noise and distractions. After asking me why Division-D, how I heard about the company, what I knew about it, etc. they told me they were not hiring for the position I applied for, however, they had open sales positions. They asked if I would consider the two sales positions and I told them potentially, however, I didn't know what the job announcement said about the positions or what they basically entailed. Interviewer gave me a quick overview of positions, which both sounded the exact same, and then jumped into specific questions about the positions even though I had no experience in sales or even studied up on the positions so I could ask questions/prepare basic answers. After the interview ended they told me I would hear back Wed. or Thurs. but didn't get a response until the following Tuesday.

Overall, very quick to respond to applications, but very annoying how they list openings in all positions but actually only have openings in sales.