Division-D Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Division-D Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2018

2.3

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Interview

Without asking about the job I could tell it wasnt a place I would like to work. The interview questions were so basic I felt like I was applying for a high school position. Was told I would have to take a quiz and yet the lady never sent one. Not a professional experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual. Nothing to worry about. I was immediately hired after a short interview. Was able to fix my work schedule about a week later, and it remained constant throughout the summer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about proficiency with excel, and that was it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. Hourly position.

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one was with Audrey, the head of HR and the second one was with the heads of the internship program, Sammi and Kelsey. All three ladies were super nice, asked basic interview questions. Nothing that really stumped me. Overall pretty straightforward and easy.

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume and describe how each experience on it would help you here   Answer Question

Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Division-D (Columbia, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I emailed them when I saw they were looking to fill the position and received an email a few days later to set up an in-person interview. I interviewed with the HR person and was asked back for a second round interview with two account executives. It went fine, but I was unable to come to the orientation day, so they found another person to fill the position.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Division-D.

Interview

Very impersonal; treat you like you're just one of many interviews that they have to get through. They also took forever to get back to me after the interview and didn't seem to care if they offered the job or not.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D in May 2017.

Interview

email to set up a time for Skype interview, and end up with talking on the phone. Just some general questions about yourself and still waiting on feedback for second round

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Division-D in July 2015.

Interview

I had 3 Skype interviews over the course of 3 weeks. The interview is very scripted and I have sense learned that they actually read from a script given by management. They asked the standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses? Have you cold called before, do you feel comfortable cold calling?   Answer Question

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Division-D in August 2016.

Interview

Had a 30 minute interview over the phone. I was asked questions about what is Division-D and would I mind cold calling. The interviewer said that, there would be 40-50 cold calls a day. Also asked if I had any campaign experience. The lady was nice and answered each question I asked. I did though ask about the next step in the hiring process and the interviewer said they would call on Wednesday. I never received a phone call from them and my phone interview was on Monday. I thought that was a negative aspect and if a company says they will call they should call back. I believe that they interview anyone that apply but only hire 1-2 people. I would not waste my time.

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Division-D in March 2018.

Interview

Skype Interview. Lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer outlined 3 positions and then asked which I would prefer. However, they were only hiring for the Media Buyer position and not the other two. Why even bring them up if you're only hiring for one? Sounds like a Media Buyer is just a cold calling position, pretty boring. In the background of the Skype interview you could see the office which looked as bland as could be. The position requires you to make 40-50 cold calls A DAY and the interviewer tried to make it sound a lot more fun but mentioning team bonding things the office does.

Overall, very easy interview. None of the questions were difficult at all. If you're considering working at Division D just realize that you will be making a ton of cold calls.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Division-D (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviews took 2 weeks. The interviewer was nice. She introduced the organization and the responsibilities of the job. Then she asked some basic questions, looked through my resume.