Doherty Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doherty Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. I had a total two interviews and once I was given the job. I received an offer letter. Documenting my salary, how I would be paid in training etc. the entire experience was awesome .they were totally professional and I felt really valued from start to finish. Write off from the bat I knew this was a company I wanted to work for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Applebee's and Doherty Enterprises ?   1 Answer

Restaurant Managerial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (New York, NY).

Interview

There were several steps to the interview process - including multiple interviews. But everyone was extremely nice. I enjoyed getting to know each person I met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a manager you've worked for who made a good impression on you?   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allendale, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Allendale, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application and was called by the company representative for a phone interview, then I was set up to do an in - person interview. After I was sent an email thanking me for my time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hempstead, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Hempstead, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly and quickly. The hiring manager stayed in constant communication with myself and my recruiter throughout the entire process which made everything extremely pleasant and stress free. All the people that I interviewed with were very nice and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typically specific and situational. Can you tell me about a time when you saw (x) situation and what did you do to resolve it, what's was the outcome, success or failure, so on and so forth.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patchogue, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Patchogue, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and calm! At first I was nervous but the talent manager was down to earth and asked real time professional questions and made the process feel more like a lunch than a questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you decided to interview with us?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allendale, NJ

Application

Interview

The process was pretty text book. I met with a recruiter, the director, and the vp. I will say that my journey began with the recruiter -she was the reason that I even wanted to continue in the interview process- she was extremely warm, inviting, and made sure I was comfortable with the entire process. Each interview afterwards made me extremely eager to work with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest weakness. How have you come over that weakness?   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises in February 2017.

Interview

Very informative. 1st interview with a recruiter then completed an on the job observation which gave me an opportunity to see operations first hand and ask questions, then met with an Area Director. They offer healthcare, 401k with a match, vacation and best of all the restaurants close on Thanksgiving & Christmas so you can be with family!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous work experience and questions related to the industry and about guest relations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

After first interview I did a follow shift was is a great way to see the restaurant in action. Met a Director after that The General Manager also interviewed me and the employees gave me lots of info.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises.

Interview

I think the process was well organized. I was in touch with a recruiter for Doherty and shortly after that I was able to visit a location and did an on-site observation to see if it was something that I thought was a good fit for me. After that I was set up with an Area Director that also conducted an interview with me. I liked to see the levels of the process because it showed me they truly are looking for the best in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stood out directly I believe they were normal interview questions about the business.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Naples, FL).

Interview

Initial communication was good and interview was normal until we talked about salary. The ad they posted had a salary range that was not the actual salary of the position. When I asked why they would advertise a higher amount he said it was to weed out all the people who work in the restaurant business that "want" to be in management. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Doherty Enterprises Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your interview experience. While we are happy to hear communication was good, it is disapointing to hear you felt your time was wasted. Our salaries are ... More