Doherty Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Doherty Enterprises

2.5

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Delray Beach, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

The Interview process was pretty simple and straight forward. I had a phone interview and a face to face interview. The interview process took about a month. Face to face interview was very informative and challenging at the same time.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises in July 2017.

Interview

I met with a manager at the restaurant and then came back the next day to meet with the General Manager, then she offered me the job. I trained with another server the first few days.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Newton, NJ) in June 2007.

Interview

Nice People. Went in the store to pick up an application and then set up a second interview time. very quick and easy... personality test took a while though.

Negotiation

No Salary No Negotiation.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allendale, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Allendale, NJ).

Interview

Two standard interviews, not very difficult. They did most of the talking about the position and the responsibilities. They do a hair follicle drug test, not your average urine sample test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allendale, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Allendale, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty text book. I met with a recruiter, the director, and the vp. I will say that my journey began with the recruiter -she was the reason that I even wanted to continue in the interview process- she was extremely warm, inviting, and made sure I was comfortable with the entire process. Each interview afterwards made me extremely eager to work with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest weakness. How have you come over that weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Naples, FL).

Interview

Initial communication was good and interview was normal until we talked about salary. The ad they posted had a salary range that was not the actual salary of the position. When I asked why they would advertise a higher amount he said it was to weed out all the people who work in the restaurant business that "want" to be in management. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Doherty Enterprises Response

Oct 19, 2016 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your interview experience. While we are happy to hear communication was good, it is disapointing to hear you felt your time was wasted. Our salaries are... More

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Hiring and interview process for a GM is a lengthy but worthwhile process. You interview with different members of leadership as well as doing a “Day in the Life of” in a restaurant. Everyone that I met with personally or talked to on the phone was very much invested and involved in the process and they make you feel like you’re already a part of the team. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions range from leadership style to situational questions to financial questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Station, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Huntington Station, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Had an interview with the recruiter, then spent few hours in a location called day in a life then had an another interview with area director then I was offered job

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I Submitted my resume to an AD, i was then contacted by Laura, the recruiter. We met for our first interview. She as very attentive, gentle and wonderful. She answer all my questions to my satisfaction. Then I went for my day in the life, then got an offer and after that i accepted and my training begin.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing in my life.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hempstead, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doherty Enterprises (Hempstead, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly and quickly. The hiring manager stayed in constant communication with myself and my recruiter throughout the entire process which made everything extremely pleasant and stress free. All the people that I interviewed with were very nice and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typically specific and situational. Can you tell me about a time when you saw (x) situation and what did you do to resolve it, what's was the outcome, success or failure, so on and so forth.   Answer Question