Dollarama Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dollarama

Dollarama

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollarama in May 2021

Interview

It was good. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. He asked basic questions at first to get to know me and asked about the experience and what I did

Interview Questions
  • Describe a criticism that you have gotten? And how did you tackle
    Answer Question

Dollarama

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dollarama in Apr 2021

Interview

The hiring manager first summarized about the job I applied, its responsibilities, and the questions. Afterwards, they asked if I have any other questions. You need to make sure to be prepared for the questions that they might asked you based on both the job description and the responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Dollarama?, Can you lift 5 kilograms?, Can you give an example on when you recruited a team?

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollarama (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

short and simple. wasn't really that hard to talk to the employer. took about three days to be called in to talk to the manager and was offered the job at the end of the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollarama

Application

I interviewed at Dollarama

Interview

Basic behavioral questions and printed out resume . Availability is important. Part-time position at first. Call back after the the resume is handed. Security check is required. Quick reply back in 1 week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollarama

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollarama

Interview

Received an initial phone call to schedule the interview, asked about resume and my experience at previous jobs Was friendly and conversational which made me feel more relaxed Short interview, around 15 minutes at most

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Châteauguay, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollarama (Châteauguay, QC) in Oct 2020

Interview

filled out forms , signed some stuff and got the job. i guess legit interviews aren't thing in chateauguay. no time bc everyone is working. bring a copy of your void check and know your social security number.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Burlington, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

The manager seemed in a panic, and the interview went by very fast. The basic questions were asked, and the overall experience was pretty average. All interviews are the same and all the same questions are usually asked. Just always be prepared for stock information. They love people who can do merchandising

Interview Questions
  • Do you have stock experience? Are you a good team player? Why did you leave your previous employer?

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2020

Interview

It was a simple conversation with a few behavioral question to get to know you. . The assistant manager was easygoing and very open about the requirements of the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for dollarama?
  • What are your strengths and weakness?
  • What would you do if you encountered an angry customer?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (Calgary, AB) in May 2020

Interview

Interview was simple, lasted only 20 minutes. They are looking for people who are energetic and enthusiastic. As long as you show that to them, they don't require previous experience although that is an asset. I was offered the job on the spot and then did training later on. Overall I would say don't stress yourself out too much, just show your interest in the job and be yourself and they'll like you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollarama (London, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied for job and got interview call. interview was quite easy. First they had contacted me through phone call and then they called me for face to face interview. interview was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews