Doner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Doner

2.6

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I discussed my portfolio and work experience with a creative director. He quickly expressed his enthusisatim at the possibility of me joining his team and the agency and verbally agreed to the salary I felt I deserved. I was assured that they could hit my number with certainty but after agreeing verbally to my offer, Doner came back weeks later and undercut my number by $25,000. I later found out from several sources that this was a common practice they practiced and the number they subtracted from a verbally agreed term was consistently $25,000.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you think you deserve for your level of experience/ title?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial communication over phone & email, I went in to discuss book shortly after. It was very conversational with an informal interview. I left & received my offer a week later over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your book & explain any campaigns you show us.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Interview

Normal process if you get an interview your hired (lower/mid level). They all way make you wait and over promise growth in the company. They don't introduce you to any possible coworker because they are scared of what they might say.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

Fairly typical
    HR greeted me at the front door
    They took me to a conference room in the HR department.
    They offered to give me a tour of the place.
    Once we got back from the tour,
    The person I would report to came in and we talked for 30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Met a Doner employee at a career fair, e-mailed resume and was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after. Interview was with 5 employees at Doner ranging from VP's to Assistant Media Planners.

Interview Questions

• A math question was thrown at me, also the usual strengths/weaknesses, why you would fit in at in agency, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty low pay for an intern, $9 an hour and I didn't feel like there was room for negotiation.

Market Research Interview

Interview

Reached out to HR directly and had a in-office interview where I met the team.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward behavioral and experience questions   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview. I only spoke to three people and received a phone call the next day offering me the position. Each person I interviewed with was very young, so they understood that I was a bit nervous

Interview Questions

• A math question that was fairly easy. I felt a little uneasy with the man just staring at me   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Doner (Detroit, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

Standard phone screen one day, then scheduling interview another day meeting with HR and then the party that was hiring

Interview Questions

Compensation was not what i wanted

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doner.

Interview

I applied through the Doner website. A phone interview was set up about a week later, followed by an immediate offer for a face-to-face interview one week after that. The interview was more conversational than difficult questions, and the interviewer was very kind. Each of the interviews lasted about 30 min.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doner.

Interview

The interview process at Doner was very quick. There was a phone interview and an in person interview with a couple members of the team. The whole process took about a week. It is a very busy environment and it could be because they needed a team member to join quickly.