Doner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.5

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I discussed my portfolio and work experience with a creative director. He quickly expressed his enthusisatim at the possibility of me joining his team and the agency and verbally agreed to the salary I felt I deserved. I was assured that they could hit my number with certainty but after agreeing verbally to my offer, Doner came back weeks later and undercut my number by $25,000. I later found out from several sources that this was a common practice they practiced and the number they subtracted from a verbally agreed term was consistently $25,000.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you think you deserve for your level of experience/ title?   1 Answer

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There was an initial phone call then we scheduled a follow up ohone call a few days later and an offer was made on the phone during that second call.

Senior Designer Interview

Interview

Got a job from temp agency provided me as designer. design specifications did not match job description at all once at the office. not worth doing the process again. Portfolio on line review

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Doner.

Interview

Standard Interview Questions. Knowledge of your title responsibilities a must. Must demonstrate hard working attitude and commitment to the agency and client. Must be willing to learn and understand agency processes. They are very strict about this and it keeps projects moving through the system.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure flawless communication? Describe how you foster teamwork? Describe how you deal with conflict? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Content Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 professionals, seemed to went well. But I guess not. One of the reps. even used curse words within our interview. Each person I interviewed with was very knowledgeable about content

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doner.

Interview

I applied through the Doner website. A phone interview was set up about a week later, followed by an immediate offer for a face-to-face interview one week after that. The interview was more conversational than difficult questions, and the interviewer was very kind. Each of the interviews lasted about 30 min.

Account Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application, had a in-person interview, and then had a phone interview with the account team I would be working with. The interview was professional, friendly, and they gave me a very good understanding of what I would be doing in the position. After the interview they gave me a tour of the office and showed me around. I felt very comfortable there.

Interview Questions

• You're favorite current advertising campaign.   1 Answer

Interview

I was asked to come in two days for interviews. I had four interviews each day, by groups of two current employees each time. Interviewers were employees currently working on accounts with open positions. A lot of questions were asked, but interviewers were very friendly. From the time of application to hire, the whole process took about a month.

Art Direction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Super informal and borderline unprofessional. I felt like my interviewer had something else on her mind (which after getting the job and working there, she usually did because of how busy she was). I didn't talk about any of my work, I wasn't asked about any of my work. I was asked a few general questions and then I left. I got a call a few hours later offering the position.

Art Director Interview

Interview

Normal process if you get an interview your hired (lower/mid level). They all way make you wait and over promise growth in the company. They don't introduce you to any possible coworker because they are scared of what they might say.