Doosan Heavy Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doosan Heavy Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview went very well, they showed a lot of interest, gave me a plant tour, their salary range was extremely low for the job, too much travel involved not a really good. Opportunity for me

Interview Questions

• How would you create new strategies for the market   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2016.

Interview

There are three interviews.

professionalism by PT.
    personality interview.
    personality and atitude test

It take more than 3 hours.
    Employers make in a friendly mood.

The test is DCAT and therr is no IQ test.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2013.

Interview

Presentation, Assessment, interview process
    The assessment is not easy so need to study quite a lot
    Presentation would be 30min per person
    mostly interview will be done in Seoul
    For the interview, you need to prepare some answers for questions. so google it

Interview Questions

• What was your failure experience and what did you learn from it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries.

Interview

Contacted through HR and technical interview was organized. I was surprised on what basis they didn't go further with me. Everyone in the panel commented that they would be contacting me. I kept on chasing them for almost 2 moths, no reply.

Interview Questions

• After completing your education will you stick with us? : Terrible question!   1 Answer

I & C Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries in May 2012.

Interview

CV was given by hand to the manager of the company. I was requested to attend an interview and was interviewed by a technical guy. Management placed an offer for me after 2 days which I declined.

Interview Questions

• To draw out a basic control circuit of PLC for a sump pit pump based on level switches   1 Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries in April 2012.

Interview

he process took less than two week and if not a week. I was contacted by the HR within a short time after I applied online and we scheduled a phone interview. The interview was very casual and we had a open conversation about the position. A day after the phone, I received an email saying that they were not pursuing me as a candidate for the next process.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What’s your availability?
      Who’s your mentor?
      Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
      How do you handle pressure?
      1 Answer

Commissioning Engineer(Instrumentation and Control) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries (Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

There Havnt any qus.
    Just asking that when u want to join..........