Dorschel Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dorschel Automotive

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dorschel Automotive

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY).

Interview

In person with multiple stages, met with the VP of sales first, then he introduced me to a Sales manager, then finally interviewed with my direct supervisor, the interview was at the facility that I eventually worked at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Showed up fifteen minutes early, waited an additional hour until I finally sat down with a team leader and his supervisor. Both asked standard behavioral interview questions. Did not hear back for another three weeks. Never called back after that. If I had been offered the position, I would have declined as the entire process seemed disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would former coworkers describe you? How is your work ethic? How would you handle a hostile coworker if they weren't doing their share of the workload?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Was interviewed by two managers. They have asked me a series of personality questions and how I would handle certain situations. Got offered a job that same day through a phone call.

DIRECTOR of VARIABLE OPERATIONS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview took 3 hours, plus lunch with two (2) of the managers. It was divided into three (3) segments where I interviewed with no less than two (2) managers, including Owner, CFO, and COO.

Interview Questions

• What was my management style/approach?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A proper compensation package to include PTO