Dorschel Automotive Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Dorschel Automotive

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dorschel Automotive

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY)

Interview

In person with multiple stages, met with the VP of sales first, then he introduced me to a Sales manager, then finally interviewed with my direct supervisor, the interview was at the facility that I eventually worked at.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest thing you have learned to do?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY) in Nov 2016

Interview

Showed up fifteen minutes early, waited an additional hour until I finally sat down with a team leader and his supervisor. Both asked standard behavioral interview questions. Did not hear back for another three weeks. Never called back after that. If I had been offered the position, I would have declined as the entire process seemed disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How would former coworkers describe you? How is your work ethic? How would you handle a hostile coworker if they weren't doing their share of the workload?
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dorschel Automotive (Rochester, NY) in Jan 2011

Interview

Interview took 3 hours, plus lunch with two (2) of the managers. It was divided into three (3) segments where I interviewed with no less than two (2) managers, including Owner, CFO, and COO.

Interview Questions
  • What was my management style/approach?