DoubleVerify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DoubleVerify Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DoubleVerify in January 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the director. Was nice and included a lot of info. Then a face to face interview with two nice account leads. All was very nice. Nothing out of the ordinary. The one problem I had with them is that no one contacted me after the interview to give an answer. Even after I contacted them- no one replied

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DoubleVerify (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews and then there was radio silence despite sending followup/thank you emails. I then received a generic template response from HR upon further inquiry (essentially "we'll let you know if we need anything").

Interview Questions

• Questions built off resume and how it fit into the role.   Answer Question

Tech Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DoubleVerify (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Chat with director first, then 2 engineers at the same time (1 junior), then another team lead, and finally the CTO. After 4 hours of talking, CTO looks at my resume and was like having found a red flag - that my 2 previous 6-month consulting gig is a problem. I already told him those were meant to be short-term, and I had 2-year, 5-year OTHER experiences before that suggesting I'm not a hopper, but he seems fixated. Couldn't he just look at my resume 4 hours ago and just cross me out? That wasted my previous 4+ hours, and his employees' to his own detriment! A very dumb process if you ask me. That also shows the CTO is pretty dumb - what, like if I'm a super rock star you don't mind me hopping between jobs?

Interview Questions

• The director ask very to the very last detail of every architecture you've done to see where you're at, which is fine but he offers no consolation such as "don't feel bad if you don't know the answer I just want to know where your level is at". Instead he just fires 10s of questions and when you are little stuck he just moves on to the next. He could make you feel pretty bad about the experience.   1 Answer

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DoubleVerify (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Typical questions. Met with 3 people. Talked about my UX process and portfolio. Took about 2 hours.

Told me my skills were perfect etc, I sent thank you notes, no response from anyone. A week later I got an automated response saying my resume didn't match what they were looking for so that would not be moving forward with an in person interview.... Even though I already had one! Total waste of time.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DoubleVerify in January 2016.

Interview

Just have a brief phone interview, talked to the Director, she asked me a few questions, and asked if I have any questions for her. She said maybe I am not a good fit and never hear back from them again.

Interview Questions

• If 3 of people come to you need your help and all of them tell you that is very important, how are you going to handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Overall a regrettable experience. The interviews themselves went very well and mostly took on a conversational tone; however, the day after I was notified that they had moved forward with another candidate who had a background that more closely matched what they were seeking. With this in mind, I have no idea why they even brought me in. My background was exceedingly apparent from my resume, so it was a massive waste of time to bring me in if my qualifications didn't quite "match what you were looking for." It's not worth the effort and the transportation costs to be turned down for something that could've easily been gleaned from my resume.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions such as strengths and weaknesses or how you would respond in certain situations.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DoubleVerify (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The phone screen was extremely easy. The onsite interview was an in-depth exploration of my understanding of cloud on computing. A few guys had their phones buzzing or ringing during the interview a bit distracting at times. I was ridiculed a bit by the SVP of engineering due to my inability to articulate the design of a distributed system. Aside from that, it was a good learning experience for myself. It shed some light on the reality of what is expected from a senior engineer in the big data space and what areas I need to read up on. They seemed like a good group of guys with a deep understanding of things.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DoubleVerify in August 2014.

Interview

I had interviewed at DoubleVerify on two separate occasions. The first time I went in was for the Sales Planner position. When I arrived, they told me they would also like for me to interview for the Associate Account Manager position. I was caught off guard and not prepared but I went forward with it. Both interviews went rather well. I was unable to ask a lot of questions in regards to the Associate Account Manager position because I was did not get to see a detailed job description. Did not get an official rejection until a month after the interview; they had hired someone internally.

About two month after the first interview, I went in for the Revenue Coordinator position. Again, they told me they would like for me to interview for another Associate Account Manager position when I arrived. Caught off guard again but I went forward with it. Received a response a week after that they filled the Revenue Coordinator position and was not offered the Associate Account Manager position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Questions in regards to your previous job.
      How would you handle so and so situation?
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DoubleVerify.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews and they all went well. Yet when I inquired about the prospects of my hiring, they never responded back. Neither HR, nor the hiring manager. Still don't know if I received the role, but I'm guessing no since its been 3 years.

Interview Questions

DoubleVerify Response

Apr 8, 2014 – Director, Human Resources

You write that its been 3 years since your interview so it is hard for me to know what may have happened, I always get back to candidates when they email or call me directly, so I am sorry if for ... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DoubleVerify (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was handled in a friendly, professional manner. I was first set up for a phone interview to review my current working status, salary history and expectations. At the end of the phone interview, I was told my resume would be reviewed by the hiring manager. Within 2 days I had a call back asking me to come in for1:1 meeting. I met with 3 people and spent 3 hours at the office

Interview Questions

• Nothing that stands out- asked a good amount of technical related questions based on the position.   Answer Question