Drake University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Drake University

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Drake University (Des Moines, IA) in July 2018.

Interview

1) Phone interview with two team members (one peer, one potential supervisee)
    2) Online personality assessment
    3) In-person presentation with Q&A meeting with the full team
    4) One-on-one coffee with the Executive Director

Interview Questions

• How to invest a set budget amount to stand up new program area   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Drake University (Des Moines, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

I just asked to help out with Drake's Athletic apartment and I was given the opportunity. Drake is very good at giving opportunities to students as well as catering to what skills they want to learn and develop.

Physiology Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Drake University (Des Moines, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with my supervisor, going over my resume, why I wanted the job, why I was qualified, and had a conversational aspect with both sides asking questions. Was then invited for an onsite interview where I was shown around the building, asked a few more questions, and also interview with a department head, where more HR intensive questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why Drake? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Explain a time where you had to compromise. Explain a time where you had to take an outside the box approach to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Drake University (Des Moines, IA) in February 2015.

Interview

1-day interview process. You have to give one presentation for teaching or research. You have to interact with most faculty members in the department and the students. Then finally Interview with dean and the chair.