Dsme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dsme Interview Questions

2.8

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dsme.

Interview

Simple but very specific in their questions. They also wanted to understand how I would deal with working in a Korean work environment and how I would respond to a change in work culture.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dsme (Trenton, NS (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Standard panel interview with the HR and Communications Manager. Both asked several questions and were very pleasant. They offered me something to drink (tea, coffee or water)
    Older building with old furniture, a security gate and lots of machinery.
    Took me for a quick tour of the office building and the production floor.
    It was nice to be able to see the whole environment I would potentially be working in.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes we have do work with difficult people. Describe a time when you had to work with someone difficult and how you were able to handle it.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dsme (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2013.

Interview

I had one day interview in seoul office.
    general Interview(personal/skills) / English Interview(general english interview) / group debate interview. all the processes were okay...not too hard..but you have to understand Korean cultures..the interview took half of the day...

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company, and what can we do to improve our business?   Answer Question

Attorney (Staff) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Dsme (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2009.

Interview

Sat with a group of 4-5 reps from the company, some from legal, some not. Several standard, soft-pitch questions about why I wanted to work there, why I was right for the job, etc. Only challenges in the interview were a request to introduce myself in Korean and a few questions on the difference between the UN CSIG and the United States' UCC Article 2 from a western lawyer working there. All in all, pretty straightforward, but sadly, they could not match the salary from my current employer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • Why are you the right candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Inadequate salary.