Duane Reade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duane Reade Interview Questions

Interviews at Duane Reade

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duane Reade.

Interview

Interview were just general interview question you could easily look up on google. Wasn’t too demanding. Took place in a very small office standing up, semi-professional. Really not a hard process.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

After you apply online through their website, you'll have to wait a few days to a week before you get a response of whether they're interested or not, usually through a call if they're interested, or through their hiring application website if they're not. Once they call you, this is when you choose a time and day for the interview. You must be at least 10 mins early on the day of. They'll ask you questions regarding your resume, and then they'll give you some scenarios, from which they'll judge if you are qualified for customer service. I believe they give you 5 scenarios/questions about your personality in all, and you must give an adequate answer for each. A few days after the interview, they will call you regarding if you will be hired or not.

Duane Reade Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Standard interview where they went into detail about my previous work history. Also numerous questions about how you would handle different situations that could occur while working there. I interviewed with assistant manager who was very friendly, then quick discussion with store manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked about prior experience   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Duane Reade (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

It was basically then asking questions about me, why I wanted to work there and things I’m looking for in an employer
    1. I applied in early February but didn’t receive a callback until April (yes April)
    2. I went in for an interview
    3. Did a drug test then got the offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and how does that align with your goals?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Duane Reade.

Interview

It was quick basic questions on your experience level, what environment have you worked in, can you multitask, can you handle a busy atmosphere. Some situational questions but pretty easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you multitask? give an example   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

It took about a week. I applied online and got a call back after about a week. The person who interviewed me was not professional. She kept cutting me off before I could finish answering.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duane Reade (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

They start by asking basic questions

about how you'd handle customers then it gets personal and unprofessional.

Where's your green card?

How long you wanna work here ?

Experience with old job?

Interview Questions

• If a woman spilled bleach on the floor would you mop it up.

Can I have your number you are cute. Unprofessional questions like that   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. The interviewers used behavioral questions to determine how I handled tough situations. They follow the same pattern for each question. What was the issue? How did I handle it? And what was the outcome?

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Duane Reade (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer asked alot questions but It was a very easy interview. The questions were mostly about your previous jobs and your positive and negative experiences. She is also nice and accomodating too.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duane Reade.

Interview

I went for an interview at the location. I was told to wait for a while. Then, then I had to fill out a paper asking for my availability. I was hired right on the spot and joined about a week later after I have completed my drug test.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Duane Reade?
      2. How would you deal with customers who don't speak English?   Answer Question