Duchossois Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duchossois Industries

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duchossois Industries (Elmhurst, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Got an interview within 3 days of talking with the recruiter.

I met with 4 people on the first interview (HR, Tax Manager, Director, VP, Tax). They were nice people. Described that I would not have a work-life balance. Work 7 days/week for many different deadlines.

Second interview, you meet with CEO, Craig Duchossois and some of the previously mentioned team members. Easy going interview.

Received an offer, but declined it because I know there are jobs out there with a better work-life balance, even in the tax field. Received an offer from another company within a week.

People are nice, job would have been awful. Take it how you will.

Interview Questions

The hours described were awful. No work-life balance.

Got an offer from a better opportunity.

Tax Preparer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Duchossois Industries (Elmhurst, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Very technical questions about my background and the type of returns I have worked with. I was asked what I know about the company. Was drilled on different tax concepts, it was quite nerve wrecking actually. The HR contact was really nice and friendly, and came in between the tax interviewers to "make sure I was okay and not too nervous." Translation: these guys are not nice people and I need to make sure you didn't get mad or irritated and run.

Interview Questions

• What type of M-1 adjustments have you seen at xyz corp?   Answer Question

Bad feeling about the department as a whole.