Dunbia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunbia Interview Questions

Interviews at Dunbia

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dunbia

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dunbia (Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by HR and Factory manager. Fairly standard questions. We're very interested in my previous experience. Wanted to know my "style" of management. Why I had chosen them and what could I bring to the company. My thoughts were that they were a fairly small family business, with big company attitude. Unfortunately I was right. The conditions, did not match their expectations.

Interview Questions

• What management style would best describe you   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. Set hours ( any as required). Fixed salary

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dunbia (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Attended an assessment centre with other graduates where I had to complete group exercises, give a presentation and complete an interview with current employees. It was very relaxed with nothing unexpected or frightening. Best assessment centre I've attended.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you've used leadership skills   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sawley, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dunbia (Sawley, North West England, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

two stage with presentation to senior managers. The first stage was with the HR and sales team members. Nothing too challenging in terms of questions. Second stage was more difficult with a presentation to deliver