Dwelo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dwelo Interview Questions

Interviews at Dwelo

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dwelo (Draper, UT) in March 2019.

Interview

The process was very professional and relaxed. Interviewed with multiple people from the leadership team. The questions were directly related to my experience and what I could bring to the Dwelo team.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dwelo (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Multi step process
    interviewed with different employees
    work sample was part of interview
    background check
    reference check
    fairly steam lined process got a good feel for work culture and environment
    some tweaking needed as the company grows

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Dwelo?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dwelo.

Interview

Applied Online and followed up with visit onsite drop-off of my hard copy of the resume. Spoke with Recruiter up front. Never heard from them again. got ghosted essentially ever since. (3+ weeks). Thanks Dwelo.

Software Engineer In Test I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dwelo (Draper, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

My interview process may have been slightly different than their standard. I met someone working there previously and this person and their manager approached me over lunch to see how I'd fit with the team and existing pain points. Then I spoke with their HR rep regarding benefits and insurance. Following that I did a 3-3.5 hour in person interview. I did a technical interview in person with some limited whiteboarding. I met with their CTO on an online call. Then they took me out to lunch, and finally I met with one of the developers. A lot of the questions seemed to be basic competency and culture fit. the SET1 title is their equivalent of a junior level title so this seemed fitting. They were VERY communicative during every step of this process as they approached me before the position was listed and there was a waiting period.

Interview Questions

• They drew a mock up of a piece of their product and asked me to describe how I would test it.   1 Answer
    • They asked how I feel about feedback. They're big on communicating and resolving problems early on so this was a big factor.   Answer Question

Community Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dwelo (Dallas, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Process took two months long. They strung me along through three interviews with the last one being a two-part work sample interview. After they assured me they would get back to me the next week I had to consistently reach out to them for them to give me an answer, just for them to tell me that they’re going in a different direction. STOP WASTING PEOPLE TIME!