Dynamic Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dynamic Aviation

2.4

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Bridgewater, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

Excellent, very nice interview. One IFR simulator test, one walkaround to installations and company history with Instruction Manager, then an Interview with HR official, very nice and polite, after that a visit to the Sarasota Base and an interview with Base Manager. Everybody very nice, if you are sincere with them, everything will go OK.

Interview Questions

Dynamic Aviation Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Community Relations Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience! We are glad you had a great your experience visiting our facility and meeting our team. We understand the importance of first impressions and providing a positive interview experience, and we are happy to see we hit the mark for you. Welcome to the team, we’re excited to see grow in your career here!

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Bridgewater, VA).

Interview

Basic questions about education, job experience, past jobs. Different situations and how they were handled. Questions about how I work with a team or with little supervision. How do I handle conflict.

Interview Questions

Dynamic Aviation Response

Sep 18, 2018 – Community Relations Manager

Thank you for reviewing Dynamic Aviation! We strive to give every candidate a great experience during the interview process. By now, you’re probably getting excited about your new journey at Dynamic Aviation. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to connect with our HR team for support. You are joining an exceptional group of aviation professionals, welcome and congratulations on joining the team!

First Officer Survey Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, VA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Bridgewater, VA).

Interview

They take advantage of low time Pilot because they know how desperate this people to get flight time. They pay minimum wage to fly an airplane. To my fellow pilots there are other survey company out there that will pay you more than this company. Don’t let them take advantage of you.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for $11.50? Absolutely not. BYE!   Answer Question

Sep 11, 2018 – Community Relations Manager

Thank you for your consideration of Dynamic Aviation. We are sorry to hear that your interview process was not a positive experience. Our goal is to fill positions quickly and our normal interview process is much shorter than three months. Dynamic Aviation regularly hires entry level pilot positions to bring great new talent to our company. The pay is targeted based on experience and position. We provide a unique opportunity for pilots to build hours and receive top quality training, growth and development during their career with us as well as completing one of a kind missions! We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Waco, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy, I really didn't talk to much. She just asked me a couple questions about myself and what I like to do. Honestly it's hard not to get a job offer with this interview process.

Interview Questions

Dynamic Aviation Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Community Relations Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your interview experience with us. We would love to discuss your personal experience more in-depth in person if you would reach out to your HR representative. Congratulations on joining our team, and welcome to Dynamic Aviation!

Dash 8 Pilot Interview

Interview

Start out with a phone interview with HR staffer to confirm information and interest in the job. When the in person interview is set, they will send you an email detailing how things will proceed on the day of the interview.

I showed up around 8 am and received a tour of the facilities at their headquarters. After the tour you then get to take the simulator evaluation. It's basically a PCATD using the old OnTop simulation software and you'll be flying a Beach Bonanza single pilot with an autopilot available. You'll conduct a flight from one airport to another. Make sure you know how to fly a departure procedure out of an uncontrolled field that has some terrain around it and how to enter the enroute structure to your destination. There is limited ATC services available and the instructor giving the checkride acts as a controller. They are testing your ability to fly in an uncontrolled environment so make sure you understand when it's acceptable to leave an altitude after you're cleared for an approach. Also expect to fly a miss and enter a hold. It's a good IFR workout and if you don't pass the interview is over.

The second part of the interview for me was a sit down with HR and a management pilot. It's a relaxed but professional environment and I enjoyed my conversation with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as the contract day rates are set.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkston, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Parkston, SD) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional. They were telling all of their new employees they were hiring a lot of new personnel. They were not, however, telling us that that they were laying off as many as they were hiring.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work here with us?   1 Answer

FO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Bridgewater, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Sim from one airport to another in an IFR non radar environment. Very easy if you're sharp on IFR procedures and your scan. ILS for the approach with the published missed. Didn't even do the hold because i told my interviewer how i was going to enter.

Interview Questions

• Just the sim. They ask you questions to see if you would be a good fit with the pilot group   Answer Question

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation (Bridgewater, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

They have you fly a desktop flight simulator flying a bonanza on a short instrument flight plan know your NDB apporaches. Then a tour of the facility, some facetime with managers and coworkers to see if they like you and then they let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not get along with a manager and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Pilot/Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation.

Interview

Online application asking for pilot credentials, flight times, experience, define integrity. Phone interview with HR in Virginia, very basic, verifying application info. I interviewed in California, very simple. Again verifying application info, why do you want the job, what makes a good pilot, define integrity. After the actual interview, you are tested on instrument skills with a flight simulator type training device. They give you the route, charts, plates, and what to expect. You get your clearance, take off, fly the route, shoot the approach to the missed. Basically they are looking for solid procedures, not if you can fly a perfect ILS.

Mechanic Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynamic Aviation in February 2008.

Interview

HR rep and 3 lead mechanics asked me a series of questions about my experience and goals