E&E Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They just asked me a few simple questions and send me a home test. But no one considers my international background, and desired salary. After I got offer, low salary they offered really surprised me ... I wanted to negotiate with HR and she consented it, however no one replied my email any more...

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at E&E in January 2015.

Interview

Met a director first and if you passed, meet all the team member. Show the portfolio, was asked general questions. You may have to take CAD test, or homework to show how good at CAD skills.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E&E.

Interview

Person was nice but did not really explain the type of work that would be done or what type of company was all about in terms of the culture.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Met with Corp Vice President for a sales position (odd) for initial interview. Then met with immediate supervisor for in depth interview. Finished with Corp VP for closing interview and offer.

Interview Questions

• Supervisor - "This is a Chinese company, there are a lot of Chinese people that work here. They will speak CHINESE in front of you, with disregard to you and you need to accept this. Would you feel comfortable in this environment?"   1 Answer

Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Was contacted within 2 days of applying online. I was interviewed by 3 different people, The first interviewer was very friendly. Did not get the job, and wasn't contacted with that information.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There is almost no interview. They hire lots of people from China holding tourism visa working in US. No Physical examination. This is totally irresponsible if someone carries infectious disease. They don't ask anything except the salary expectation, they don't care about anything else.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation is the only thing they care.   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E&E.

Interview

Got the email pretty soon after I sent out the resume and had an insight interview with VP. During the interview, she was nice and briefly introduce their company. She didn't say when I may know if I will get offer or not. After "1" month, got the phone call from her to double check the status then ask me to wait one more week. Didn't get any feedback ......

Interview Questions

• What did I do when I worked for previous company ?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Nice and professional. It was about 30 to 45 minutes interview. Took a computer test at the beginning. Test was easy enough. Spoke to the VP who is very professional. Asked to explain work experience. That's it.

Design Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E&E (Fremont, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There were 4 people interviewed me, and I think the director was the last people to come in. She seemed unhappy because her colleagues started to ask me some questions before she came in. It was the worst interview I have never ever experienced, because they didn't exactly give me eye contact, feedback, or response after my presentation, and they were whispering and laughing with each other in front of me during the interview. After the interview, they asked me to hand copy my resume to an employment application form, which took me half hour to do that. I don't think they are looking for someone like me, their recruiter and manager are not on the same page.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to introduce my portfolio.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at E&E.

Interview

Long interview and hiring process dragged over months bc they couldn't decide what position and when they could hire post verbal offer where they were changing the responsibilities til hiring date. Given a lot of false hope in the process and a lot of waiting and proactive follow ups. Leadership really didn't have their plan together. Job didn't end up working out long run.