EAG Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EAG Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.4

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories.

Interview

Met with 3 or 4 people. A manager took me on a tour of the facility and the types of instruments I would be using. They asked me about my academic background. It seemed like pretty much anyone who has taken college/high school chemistry and physics could get the job.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Easton, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted to set up a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. A week or so later I was contacted to set up an onsite interview. It consisted of an interview by the HR Manager, then a tour of the facilities by the chemistry supervisor, then interviews by three separate groups of two chemists who discussed my resume and experience with me. The entire group was very friendly and easy to talk to. I did not accept the offer however because of the company's poor location and lack of affordable housing at the offered salary.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, both personally and professionally?   Answer Question

Chemist (Scientist) Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed on a trip to visit family in the area. Cheap and quick. I should have taken this as a warning sign. They are very bad at investing in resources. I would not advise staying with this company long term. Once in the building I was introduced to the main local players. Each had an hour or so to learn about me. There were no presentations involved as the company is primarily built around paper records.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle multiple projects at once   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Columbia, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Be prepared to pay your own travel expenses!
    Interview process was straight forward and involved an over the phone interview followed by an invitation to travel and come on site for interviews.
    The on site interview involved several small group and one-on-one type interviews.
    They were all good and in general everyone seemed very nice.
    However, when they made me a job offer and I did not accept, upper management took it personally and I was not reimbursed for my cross country travel and expenses.
    This experience left me the impression that I made the right decision. Their actions are completely unprofessional and narrow considering this industry is very small.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An offer was extended and I did not accept.

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by phone then followed with an in-person interview. Nice and quick. Small group of people with a lot of different skills. They are problem solvers who invest time into their practice.

Interview Questions

• Device level questions, nothing too difficult. They are looking for people who can apply their fundamentals when explaining and answering questions.   Answer Question

Analyst (Scientist) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories in January 2014.

Interview

I met about 8 members of the group from 9am to 5pm, each interviewed me for about 40mins. Most members tend to ask a lot of technical questions based on your resume and the job you are applying. Behavior questions are kind. It was a long day. Be prepared mentally and physically.

Interview Questions

• A lot technical questions and a few behavior questions.   Answer Question

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Irvine, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The whole interview last about 3 hours, the manager took out a long list about their instruments they have and ask you which instrument can you operate. some questions about your working experience in your current company related to failure analysis.

Materials Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I gave a presentation at first, and was interviewed in groups, about 5 groups. Inthe interview, I was asked a lot technique questions relative to the position and the experience before at university and other companies.

Interview Questions

• most questions are about the technical background   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

At the face-to-face interview, you'll meet with several group members and managers for about 30mins each. They'll want to know your technical background, if you're a reliable person who can manage their own workload and handle confidential client info, and if your personality will fit with the group. The management will give a decision within a couple of days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome obstacles while working with a group?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EAG Laboratories (Maryland Heights, MO) in August 2008.

Interview

I was hired immediately after my presentation - at that point in the companies history, they were able to hire people quickly, that would never happen now.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my presentation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick.