EBA Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EBA Engineering

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EBA Engineering

Engineer Interview

Interview

They were friendly and helpful.but on the other hand they were not professional at all. There was only one person during the interview and it only took like 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working on a big projects? If yes what kind of projects?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBA Engineering (Laurel, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

unstructured and poor from the HR department.As there was only one person there ,which was unheard of , The VP was not interested ad kept looking at his watch all the time. Didn't feel that it as professional

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBA Engineering.

Interview

There was one phone and office interview in which the qualification and relevant experience was discussed. It was mostly a conversation rather than an interview and things from the resume were generally discussed.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EBA Engineering in April 2009.

Interview

Received a phone call from a head hunter about position. Proceeded with application and submission of resume.