ECA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ECA International

3.1

Client Services Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I got invited very quickly after my application. The interviewers asked standard questions about what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work there. I also had to do a math test which was fairly easy and proofread a report about LatAm countries.

The potential manager seemed very cold and bored. Not really someone I would enjoy working with. Changed my positive impression about the company instantly.

Just be aware that this role was initially advertised as an Account Management Role. It later turned out that they were restructuring and the job they interviewed me for was just Client Services Executive.

Dresscode: Business
    Very nice office but seems a bit dead. Good location: Close to Holborn Tube Station

My personal opinion: One of the many companies here in London that are trying to seem fancier than they actually are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewed by two friendly members of staff. They asked me pretty standard questions about why I wanted to work there and where I see myself in the future. They also asked me several competency based questions e.g. about a time I have led a team. Finally, they asked me some general questions about current affairs and how recent events may affect the work they do at ECA.

It is worth noting that prior to being invited for an interview you have to complete a test of Maths, English and geography. It is definitely worth studying for this! In particular things like capital cities and acronyms for geography.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a team   Answer Question
    • Can you think of any recent events in the news that might affect the work we do here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy efficient process - simply apply online attend an assessment day and then an interview with two members of staff. The whole process was very professional and extremely popular. The office is located in Holborn.

Interview Questions

• What is the capital of Liberia (or another African nation)?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about what ECA International Does?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Passed the initial online test, was invited for a 50 examination at london office. Soon after arriving, we were ushered to a room for candidates to sit the test. The geography questions were supposedly general knowledge stuff like capital cities, notable abbreviation meanings of international institutions.

Interview Questions

• Exam questions consisted of basic english, math & geography style questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holborn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ECA International (Holborn, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

A very simple competency test online, then another tougher maths, english and proof rerading competency test in the office, then a face to face interview with 2 Analysts at the company

Interview Questions

• Describe an innovative solution you have come up with for a problem you faced   Answer Question

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a relatively simple interview process. I applied online, had a phone interview with a technical recruiter and followed it up at the officer with an interview with the IT managers. I had a single face to face interview and heard back within a couple of days that I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• General IT support type questions, such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS etc.   Answer Question

Research Interview

Interview

Invited to the London office to sit a written test covering math and research skills, proof reading, and geography knowledge (such as identifying countries by shape, naming capitals, identifying acronyms such as WTO).

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After a simple application process I was invited to their office to do a test and have an interview. The test was harder than I expected (brush up in exchange rates, customer price index, world acronyms and capitals). Interview was more relaxed and was more to see if you’d fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• What does BRIC, ASEAN, WHO stand for?
      Capital of Liberia? Vietnam? Turkey?
      What does ECA do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ECA International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After the initial application form, there is a test at ECA's London office. This test comprises of maths, geography, proof-reading and verbal reasoning parts. The test lasts 50 minutes.

Some of the questions were as follows:
    - guessing countries' names from images of maps.
    - explaining the abbreviations BRIC, UAE, WHO.
    - naming the capitals of some countries
    - maths - some exchange rate, inflation and interest rate questions

If you pass the test, you will again be invited to their London office for an interview with two interviewers. This will be the final stage of your application process. The interviewers are very friendly and relaxed. They made you feel very comfortable. After asking a number of questions, the interviewers then talked a bit about the company and asked a few work-related questions.

Interview Questions

• - explaining what their work is about.
      - why you want to join?
      - solving a challenge you faced.
      - dealing with large datasets
      - how Brexit has affected/will affect their work?
      - how to avoid mistakes?   Answer Question

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECA International.

Interview

Firstly, there was an application online which asked a few simple grammatical and maths questions along with a Covering Letter. The next stage was a test which covered numeracy, comprehension, geography and spelling and proofreading. I would brush up on your percentages, geographical acronyms and world capitals.