ECIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ECIL Interview Questions

Interviews at ECIL

3.2

GET Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECIL.

Interview

Written Test, on-site interview for initial selection.
    After cracking the position you will have 6months Class room Training, 2months on site project and 4 months Field training. Based on your ranking location is chosen

Interview Questions

• Favorite subjects from your background
      questions on each subject in depth   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

consists of written interview and one face to face technical interview.Written test and interview process are very tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

we cant negotiate as it is govt job .... salaries are fixed ....

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Typing and then hr round will be conducted later u will be getting posted to different departments. This is purely outsourcing and will not accept xprnce outside. And vers friendly nature and good environment . Ther are almost 5000 employees other then permanent employee

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was pure technical questions from ur favourites subjects.Questions from DBMS,Data Structure, Java, OS. Almost all answers i have given.In operating system they asked about the IPC techniques, deadlocks.

Interview Questions

• Questions from DBMS,Data Structure, Java, OS   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

An All India technical exam and then interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was for Graduate Engineer trainee. Written test was conducted ..hence there after a Technical interview..once candidate get through both will get a chance to work for a great and challenging domain.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ECIL in May 2009.

Interview

will get into the exact technical aspects, concentrated more on fundamentals

Senior Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECIL (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Well, a heavy number of solid management guys with random questions from all sides, mostly technical. They listen with patience and don't let you feel nervous but questions really come hell fast from all sides. They check every bit of resume and ask almost each and everything mentioned thereof. Be calm and confident, go prepared especially technical section but mostly basic definitions and answer all other questions about life etc in clear and loud tone.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to relocate ?   1 Answer
    • Describe Your resume ?   1 Answer
    • Define basic electronic terms like integrator, Op-amps, ciruit rules etc ?   1 Answer
    • Solve a circuit diagram with Krichoffs laws ?   1 Answer
    • Why have you gaps in academic career ?   1 Answer

Scientific Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECIL (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Application form submission and then interview. if you get selected you will be contacted through E-mail or Phone number. after then you have to go through all the medical checks and then you can join till the last date of your joining mentioned in contract.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the Enterprise machine and a personal computer ?   Answer Question

Scientific Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECIL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

IN case part time job, spot interview conducted by ECIL at given date, the interview is simple and they just want to know whether the person is ready to work in any condition!

Interview Questions

• FOR ELECTRONICS THEY ASK to LIKE WHAT is OSI MODEL? WHAT IS THEVININS AND NORTON THEOREMS ETC   1 Answer