ECIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ECIL Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

3.5

GET Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ECIL.

Interview

Written test followed by interview onsite.
    written test is very easy and basic concepts from engineering.
    prepare GATE syllabus and be thorough in trick questions (looks easy and misguide)

subjects you are interested in.
    group of 6 to 8 people grilling on those and behavioral testing

Interview Questions

• subjects you are interested in.
      group of 6 to 8 people grilling on those and behavioral testing   Answer Question

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECIL (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview process is just a normal process ,you reached the venue and they give you MCQ question and if you clear your test then face to face rounds with panel .

Interview Questions

• They asked about your past experience and technology that you have worked . They asked basic to moderate question from your resume and see how you responded. They asked networking basic ,linux basic and MySql questiions.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Nation wide Written Exam was conducted. 400 candidates out of 60000 was selected for interview.
    After interview process 40 people were selected. I am one in 40 candidates these got the final offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Can it possible to run a 64bit application in 32bit machine?   1 Answer

Scientific Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECIL (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Application form submission and then interview. if you get selected you will be contacted through E-mail or Phone number. after then you have to go through all the medical checks and then you can join till the last date of your joining mentioned in contract.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the Enterprise machine and a personal computer ?   Answer Question

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

A small exam which tests your Basic Technical Knowledge and General Aptitude followed by an interview, questions on Basics of electronic devices and definitions, sometimes on your Major project, exam will be on only basics of your subject either ECE or EIE, easy one, there was a negative marking in the exam of objective type 70 to 80 qns with 45mins time, better to answer max. qns in Aptitude which are very easy...........

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference b/w microprocessor and microcontroller,
      2. Output voltage of some basic circuits given by an interviewer   Answer Question

Senior Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECIL (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Well, a heavy number of solid management guys with random questions from all sides, mostly technical. They listen with patience and don't let you feel nervous but questions really come hell fast from all sides. They check every bit of resume and ask almost each and everything mentioned thereof. Be calm and confident, go prepared especially technical section but mostly basic definitions and answer all other questions about life etc in clear and loud tone.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to relocate ?   1 Answer
    • Describe Your resume ?   1 Answer
    • Define basic electronic terms like integrator, Op-amps, ciruit rules etc ?   1 Answer
    • Solve a circuit diagram with Krichoffs laws ?   1 Answer
    • Why have you gaps in academic career ?   1 Answer

GEA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a one day Interview at Aurora college by written exam followed by an Interview.Thousands of people came and participated in the process.The Interviewer is a aged person with good technical Knowledge. Results are declared after 45 days and i joined after a week at Hyderabad.

Interview Questions

• Digital Electronics,Analog Electronics, communications systems, projects done during our B.Tech.   1 Answer

Scientific Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECIL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

IN case part time job, spot interview conducted by ECIL at given date, the interview is simple and they just want to know whether the person is ready to work in any condition!

Interview Questions

• FOR ELECTRONICS THEY ASK to LIKE WHAT is OSI MODEL? WHAT IS THEVININS AND NORTON THEOREMS ETC   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECIL (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was for Graduate Engineer trainee. Written test was conducted ..hence there after a Technical interview..once candidate get through both will get a chance to work for a great and challenging domain.

Tech App Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECIL (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

selected after rounds of interviews