ECOM Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ECOM Consulting

Programmer/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ECOM Consulting (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was thorough, informative, and a pleasant experience overall. Recruiters at ECOM understand the work-life balance and are genuinely interested in placing people where they fit best. In addition, I was asked to explain in-depth about customer-facing solutions, production support, testing, and technical tools related to data analysis. I felt prepared as I was provided with interpersonal and technical interviewing tips to review prior to my interview. These tips laid a strong foundation for my confidence, practice, and execution during the interview.

Interview Questions

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ECOM Consulting (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Personal interview followed by a technical review, followed by Human Resources.
    I was recommended by someone I had worked with, in a previous life. First was a phone call, next Skype a week later, then in person for a half-day. They took me out for a very nice lunch; I was picked up by a limo from DFW airport and taken to the hotel. The staff was nice, seems like a growing company. was a SIGNIFICANT emphasis on years of experience, including applicable experience to the role.

Interview Questions