EMAX Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMAX Laboratories

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMAX Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was great. The manager gave me a tour about their company.It was great. The manager gave me a tour about their company.It was great. The manager gave me a tour about their company.

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EMAX Laboratories (Torrance, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

During my first interview, I just talked about my experience and background. The interview took place in a small room that I assume is their meeting room. I talked with the HR manager and Operation manager of the company. Both of them were very friendly and nice. After some typical interview questions, the Operation manager gave me a small tour of the company and a quiz to test my chemistry. I was contacted again for a second interview in which the Operation manager was just present. After the second interview I was given another tour but more in depth. Both interviews took about an hour.

Sample Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMAX Laboratories (Torrance, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed regarding one position, but ended up getting a position in another department. Interview was easy overall and was basically a tour of the facility. Was interviewed by two separate people. CEO and lab manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your future career goals?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EMAX Laboratories (Torrance, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Just talked about my experience and background. Interview was held at the building in a small room. Place looked a little messy and needed a big of cleaning. Talked to the manager director of the company. She was pretty nice. Offered me a tour of the building. The process took maybe about an hour.