EMC Engineering Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC Engineering Services

Land Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC Engineering Services (Savannah, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is lengthy but thorough. Interviewed with immediate supervisor, department head and CEO. Offer letter received within a week of interview. New hire packet is extensive with a multitude of information.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMC Engineering Services in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online through a search site. I received an email from the Human Resources Manager asking me to interview. The interview was straight forward. Standard questions. As well as an explanation of the company and the position's process within the company. The interview was conducted by the Human Resources Manager and the Controller. Both were professional.

Interview Questions

• The typical question of, what is the most difficult thing you've had to deal with in your career and how did you handle it, always seems tricky.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC Engineering Services (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2010.

Interview

1. Self-introduction.
    2. Project background.
    3. Some technical questions like OS, Network, Algorithm.