EMR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMR

Candidate Interview Review

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMR in December 2011.

Interview

Received email from Clinical Director and was invited to submit resume and schedule an interview a few days later. Met with and spoke with CD and was offered, if I wanted it, the position of setting up Medical/Nurse programs at the drug rehab facility.
    Office personnel were friendly, helpful and personable....Tour was given of the facility and grounds and office space was selected and assigned.

Interview Questions

• After explaining the goals and purpose of the facility and the need to set up a medically directed area, I was asked if I felt comfortable in the situation and would I be willing to assist in this setup??   Answer Question

Negotiation

As a non-profit private agency, they have a restricted budget, but I liked the hours I selected and can come and go as I please, if necessary.....Any and all supplies are provided...and I like the hours becasue of beiung on SS I am restricted to income or the government takes it all back!!