ENGlobal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at ENGlobal

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ENGlobal in September 2011.

Interview

First Call:
    Initial Communication was to ENGlobal Freeport office manager.
    I inquired about a possible opening.
    I was instructed to send in my resume to the office manager's e-mail.
    I asked when I should expect a return call or call ENGlobal back.
    I was informed to call back in 1 week.
    Second Call:
    After 1 week I called back to ENGlobal Freeport office and was informed by office manager that I would have a phone interview within 1 week.
    Preparation for interview was to keep a copy of my resume with me at all times and a copy of the job posting for interview talking points. Interview prep also included a google search and study of the "10 hardest interview questions and answers" to prep for the interview.
    Third Call:
    I was called by BASF Project Manager for phone interview.
    During phone interview we covered my personal resume, and how I could fit into the position.
    Fourth Call:
    The fourth call was from the Freeport ENGlobal office manager stating that I had been offered the job and paperwork would need to be filled out after a salary agreement was reached.
    Fifth Call:
    Salary agreement was confirmed and date to visit ENGlobal office to fill out paperwork was set.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The ENGlobal manager knew what an acceptable rate was for the position, and the rate was acceptable to me. So I accepted.