Cover image for EPAM Systems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EPAM Systems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,529 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

I had two rounds of technical round for Business Analyst role in EPAM. The first round interviewer was really good. In the second round of interview, the interviewer asked me questions like till what time can I stretch in the night and kept asking about it again and again which was really weird. After few days got a call from the HR saying that I was selected. After two days , again got a call saying they are going to email me the offer letter next day. When I didn't hear back for more than a week after waiting patiently, I called back to check about the offer letter and they said they gave the offer to someone else since my current package was too high already to give a hike. I have never seen any other company being so unprofessional. Aren't you supposed to ask candidates about their salary and expections before interviewing? They wasted my time and didn't even apologize for their mistake. Finally, I didn't get any offer even after being told that I am selected which is really unprofessional and unacceptable.

Interview Questions
  • Day to day tasks for my current role, challenges faced and how did I overcome those
    Answer Question

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

It was okay. Nothing unusual but it depends on the interviewer a lot too. Some interviewers are hard to get a passing grade for the questions while some are easier. If you prepare well you can succeed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about EPAM Systems

Tech

2807K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about interviews at EPAM Systems? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EPAM Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

I got referred by an EPAM employer. A recruiter, Sydney, reached out very quickly and set up an initial phone screen. After that, I interviewed with the hiring manager, the team, and the area director. Everyone was very nice and the interview process was really smooth. Sydney set things up very quickly, was super responsive, and really made me feel comfortable, even as I underwent some personal circumstances toward the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience running partner campaigns and how you measured success

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

- Wide range of questions which cover foundation knowledge of ML / AI / Engineering skills - The technical interview takes more than one hour which including introduce yourself / technical questions / sharing about your role

Interview Questions
  • Q: Basic stat & prob / machine learning concepts / model evaluation / etc

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

They Took 2 interviews: 1 technical and 1 managerial round, each of approx. 1 hr. After successfully giving all the interviews I got no final response from HR if I am selected or not. I mailed them too, asking for feedback feedback, but still got no reply. Even if you are not selecting any candidate or putting on hold, at least inform the same to the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Test Management based questions Selenium based questions

EPAM Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM Systems in Nov 2023

Interview

It had several stages, maybe 5 or 6, everything was clear. Technical interview was nothing too hard. Some basic questions, no live coding. Overall good experience, nothing much to complain about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EPAM Systems

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems

Interview

2 technical rounds and 1 manager round.overall the interview is bit tough and as per their standards they see all technical skills that suits for the position. Environment is bit friendly and learning scope is bit high and they have many clients.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tashkent

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems (Tashkent)

Interview

Recently had a Node.js interview and I must say it was an incredible experience! The interviewer not only asked challenging and interesting questions but also showed genuine interest in my responses

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Usatove

Application

I interviewed at EPAM Systems (Usatove)

Interview

3 steps Intro Tech task Final interview All was great, recruitment specialist was super skilled and the rest of the team was cool Tech task was really interesting and super puper

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EPAM Systems (London, England)

Interview

The interviewer who was a principal came on the video call without even having my CV . He jokingly informed me that recruiter did not share with him.When I offered to email it to him he declined and said he would use my Linkedin profile . He then gave a long description of his accolades and accomplishment , making me feel that for him the interview was a chance of proving himself to the poor interviews. When he started asking me questions, he interviewed me about agile coaching which was not the role I applied for. It was apparently what he was passionate about. I never heard from the company. They didn't even bother to email me a rejection

Interview Questions
  • The questions were mainly about agile coaching. Lots of emphasis on concepts where there are different views for example he asked about MVP.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,529 Interviews

EPAM Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at EPAM Systems as 58.9% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Instructional Designer and Senior QA Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Java Programmer and Community Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at EPAM Systems takes an average of 22.35 days when considering 843 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Team Leader had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Management Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 180 days).

Common stages of the interview process at EPAM Systems according to 843 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.01%

EPAM Systems logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Product Design Engineer

Any genuinely good way to answer the "biggest weakness" question without sounding like a cliche. Anyone have any good examples?

3 Comments

Travel Specialist

I interview with this place about a week and a half ago. I think it went well and in the interview she said the next step would be a writing example, so I did that. Sent it to them the day it was due and haven't heard back since. She did say any next steps would be after thanksgiving since everyone was busy and their calendars full last week. I followed up on Monday with an email, but haven't heard back. Maybe it's taking awhile or should I try again end of week? I would at least like feedback.

2 Comments

Joneson Gao

I was promised a decision made by mid last week. I followed up on Thursday last week and got a response the update is now followed up with the hiring manager and their director and expect hear back by middle of next week. What should I be expecting if it’s delayed on promised update timeline from the hiring manager interview?

1 Comment

Affiliated Companies

EPAM Systems Careers

Cover image for EPAM Systems

Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital...More

• Our Work
  • Making a Difference
  • Refer and Earn
  • Learning and Development

EPAM Systems Photos

+ Add Photo
EPAM Systems photo of: EPAM’s Metahuman Assistant powering customer experiences backed by AI.
EPAM Systems photo of: EPAM Bulgaria Running Team
EPAM Systems photo of: Beautiful views from EPAM Georgia
EPAM Systems photo of: EPAMers celebrating Pride in Hungary
EPAM Systems photo of: Epamers working from Yucatan
EPAM Systems photo of: Celebrating Happiness Day at EPAM!
EPAM Systems photo of: Congratulations to Oksana Klimova from EPAM Saint Petersburg who climbed the highest mountain in Russia, Mount Elbrus.

Expert Career Advice