What people are saying about EPAM Systems
Jobs in Tech
Hi Guys, I have got selected for EPAM Systems India. Offered CTC- 23 LPA (190K per month). I have another offer from Cognizant for 19.5 LPA (160K per month). I am tagged to a project in Cognizant. For EPAM Systems recruiter told that I am selected for Client project and I won't be in pool. But its Client interview will happen after I join. But what is difference b/w pool & project if I have to clear client interview post joining. So, can you please suggest which one to join? YOE- 7 years.
Agile Delivery Lead
Have an agile experience of around 5 yrs + 3 PM. PSM2, MBA. Worked with around 10 teams where I established their processes and agile mindset. Currently, EPAM Systems is offering me an agile coach position for 14 agile teams, each one w/ their on SM for digital transformation where my target will be to improve delivery. Is it a red flag since I don't have scaled experience? Are 14 teams too many? It's an s&p 500 company consulting.
Got a burning question about EPAM Systems? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EPAM Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance You decide when you are ready for promotion Fully remote if you want" (in 261 reviews)
- "Some really great people to work with who are great at what they do;" (in 251 reviews)
- "Good benefits and I liked the people I worked with" (in 240 reviews)
- "The company provides good opportunities for professional grow because of a huge number of learning programs and services." (in 229 reviews)
- "Interesting projects and a lot of opportunities to grow" (in 187 reviews)
- "Existing Salary was low and very hard increase" (in 953 reviews)
- "Bad projects can happen (bad from very beginning :)) with poor management" (in 212 reviews)
- "Too many managers for each employee" (in 142 reviews)
- "Low salary and almost no bonuses" (in 84 reviews)
- "Low Compensation for the YoE Jumping between Projects Low chances for growth (Depends on client)" (in 67 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EPAM Systems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 5,761 of over 9K reviews
Updated Sep 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 1, 2023Software Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Jose, CA
Great people, huge variety of opportunities with biggest American and worldwide clients, great community and technology expertise, opportunities to grow career with support of worldwide technology competencies
Working as vendor for clients you don't get access to all the resources full-time employees have. Though, at the same time you have alternative resources inside your company and flexibility to hassle-free change clients and projectsEPAM Systems Response3w
Your 5-star review means a lot to us - thank you!
EPAM Systems Reviews FAQs
EPAM Systems has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 8,900 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at EPAM Systems to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
80% of EPAM Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EPAM Systems 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.