EPI-USE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at EPI-USE

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EPI-USE in March 2017.

Interview

Process was fairly quick and good experience. Very good conversation and strong personality test. Casually seemed like they were testing me on my knowledge of the field without making it seem like a test. Two rounds of interviews, nothing to be afraid of.

Interview Questions

• tell us what makes you passionate for this line of work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EPI-USE.

Interview

The interview process lasted a whole day. In the first half of the day, all the candidates gave a 10 minute presentation about something that they were passionate about. Then they took us all out to lunch, and after that, called us out individually for behavioral interviews/conversations.

Interview Questions

• You don't seem to have the personality of a consultant -- can you really put in the long hours?   1 Answer

SAP Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EPI-USE (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Took around 2-3 month after on campus career fair.
    They contact me via email and set up on campus interview.
    1 on 1 interview with vice president and manager.
    Relaxing environment.
    After the interview, they send me a dinner invitation with another leadership.