EZchip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EZchip Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at EZchip

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EZchip.

Interview

Initially was contacted by phone and invited to the first professional interview followed by a second professional interview. once passed these, invited to HR interview. Process was very quick from first to HR. interviewers made a good impression, were nice and professional.
    Asked to tell about myself and my previous projects

Interview Questions

• Describe some design of yours from previous employer
      questions rose while and after describing the design with regards to the description
      the interviewers wanted to see that I know what I'm talking about and about the system my design resides at   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yoqne`am `Illit (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EZchip (Yoqne`am `Illit (Israel)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was with one engineer. he asked me about myself and about projects i took while i was a student. he asked me about software projects i took and about problems i encountered during the process and i solved them. After that he asked me some questions about low level c programming and threads.

Interview Questions

• given an integer x write a function to calculate the number of 1's in it's 19 lsb bits   Answer Question