East Penn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

East Penn Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East Penn (Dothan, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

Awkward and dry , very uncomfortable, management had just thrown a salesman from up North corporate, the gig of supervising the entire branch. He was not prepared and in over his head but management seems

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you hear a lower level employee bad mouthing superior employees?   1 Answer

Analytical Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyons, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at East Penn (Lyons, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The overall process was fairly average and the recruiter was very nice. I was asked standard interview questions and as long as you prepare you shouldn't have much trouble answering their questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you from your trainer/supervisor?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kutztown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at East Penn (Kutztown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted 1 week after application & resume. No online application, however. Scheduled to interview a few days later. Went to HR, waited 10 minutes and was called in. Mostly asked typical behavioral questions and went through my resume. Very friendly and asked to take an excel knowledge test afterwards. Was told I would be contacted if the specific department wants to schedule another interview with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strength and weaknesses for me please.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon Station, PA

Application

I interviewed at East Penn (Lyon Station, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

applied through their website; received a call for telephone interview, in which they mostly asked about my background. Questions came mostly from my resume. Later on, I was brought for onsite final interview, where I was put in a conference room with a team of interviewers along with hiring manager. The questions were simple, and I didn't have much trouble answering most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to estimate the hysteresis of batteries?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at East Penn (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was placed by Robert half Accountemps, I just went to the agent for an interview, kept contact with each branch, and the agent contact me for this position. It was a direct placement and I did not have interview with the company, it depends on the situation(since it is a temporary position and they need some one to work ASAP)