Easun Reyrolle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2018

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Easun Reyrolle

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Easun Reyrolle (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Looking for Technical back ground. More Knowledge on the process and will able to play as team leader. Checking on process skill set and communication. Drafting knowledge and interpersonal skills. Interview was good and its only two rounds.Easun has good market name and majors players in protection business. I would recommend Easun to my friends.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok

Engineer Interview

Interview

well, interview process isn't that tough. if your into technical department, it may be tough, again depends on who interviews you. HR policies aren't strong. you cant compare the work-life with a IT company. its below average. You need to work over time to get impressed by your bosses. Annual CTC isn't payed properly. so, if you wanna enjoy your life, i dont think this isnt the right place for you. The good part is, you will gain enough knowledge about your field and so helps in career growth.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Easun Reyrolle.

Interview

The first round was a technical objective written test, which had easy questions from electrical basics. The candidates shortlisted from this were chosen for the personal interview. Interview was quite easy for a beginner. I was just asked a few questions about power system protection and analysis.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Easun Reyrolle (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Aptitude Test consists of questions from core, language, general knowledge, panel interview most of questions related to core, if experienced based on the information of the resume content, if fresher basic core questions