Eby-Brown Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.7

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (New York, NY).

Interview

Found the opening at a career fair, applied through on-campus network and received an on-campus interview the next day. The interviewer was very pleasant and asked mainly HR questions. I followed up with them the next week but never heard back.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR after a week or two and had a phone interview at that time. The woman was very nice, explained the position, and asked some behavioral questions. I was offered the job at the end of the phone call.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Naperville, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Phone Interview wit 3rd Party Recruiter.
    2. Complete 3 page questionnaire.
    3. Second phone Interview wit 3rd Party Recruiter.
    4. Phone interview with IT VP.
    5. Skype with IT VP.
    6. Phone interview with HR.
    7. On-site interview with CIO, IT VP, 2 IT Directors, VP Finance, 2 Finance Directors and HR Director. Also took Wunderlic test.

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ypsilanti, MI

Interview

Interview process was great HR ladies were very nice and did a great job. Got a call for interview the next day got offered the job went and took the drug test and 4 and half years later I'm still there.

Assistant Manager Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Ypsilanti, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with the manager, the second was a grilling by both the operations and the Gm boss. The HR person was there every step of the way. There was some testing as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to people yelling at you   1 Answer

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Ypsilanti, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was told to meet them at the main entrance when I went in for my interview, she asked me a few uninterested questions and nodded. she then gave me a piece of paper with a test to take that was the equivalent of a fifth grade math test and after I finished that I was in. then I was taken to orientation and shown around and walked through Jennifer training.

Warehouse Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Plainfield, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, laid back, and to the point. Questions for the position were pertaining to the applied position as well as personal questions focused on the well-being of working in a team.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and how can they be applied to this company?   Answer Question

Loading and Unloading Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Plainfield, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

They have you come in as a group for the interview. Which is a good thing. You get all the information about the job. Ask whatever questions you have at the end and decided for yourself, right then, if the job is for you.

Interview Questions

• They told us about the possibility of overtime and asked of we was willing to work overtime.   1 Answer

HRIS/Payroll Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Naperville, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was conducted through a recruiter. I had a phone interview, and about 1 week later, I had an in person interview. The interview was 3 hours long. Complete with a personality, skill set and Excel test.

Interview Questions

• How much Excel experience did I have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The salary did not have negotiation available.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eby-Brown (Montgomery, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet, they take your picture go over basics and you start the next week. Does not matter how you dress, very casual work attire that you can wear and very welcoming with drinks and snacks. Process took over 2 hours and than you have orientation after that which lasts 4 hours and you start the next day full time after that.

Interview Questions

• Get you in a group and ask basic work questions and ask about safety rules and policies.   Answer Question