Eclaro International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eclaro International Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

2.8

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I interviewed at Eclaro International in May 2018.

Interview

Nice recruiter but had thick accent and mumbled. Couldn’t understand 50% of what she said even after I told her I was having trouble hearing her. This was an unscheduled phone interview that I received while driving to dr appointment and was not asked if it was a convenient time. she just started firing questions at me. The recruiter obviously didn’t read my resume and had little understanding about the position she was recruiting for. 30 mins of my day wasted and late to my appointment just to tell me that they won’t submit my application to the company. This division was based on all of experience which they could have seen had they read my resume first. Terribly unprofessional. would never work for the company after that experience.

Interview Questions

• Can’t even recall question because recruiter could not communicate clearly.   Answer Question

Civil Rights Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eclaro International (New York, NY).

Interview

This was not so much an interview as a contact from the recruitment person whose name was listed on the advert. While she was really friendly and professional, and thought that I was a great fit for the position, she was unable to tell me if the position was still available. It took almost three weeks for her to verify whether the position was filled. She eventually informed me that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• What is my background in D&I?
      Am I available immediately?
      This is a contract position, is that ok for you?   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eclaro International (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a campus career fair. I was immediately interviewed after handing them out my resume. We were instructed to send our resume via email twice (which wasn't really of a big deal, btw). Then, you'll get a call from the HR and ask when you are available for a phone interview. After that interview, you will be invited for another interview onsite.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I interviewed at Eclaro International (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process are more on basic questions not really hard, they are focus on communication skills, no standardized test, background checks and phone conversations. The hardest part is talking to the boss which is only via phone or telephone you will not have a clue regarding his behavior.

Interview Questions

• What your background un recruitment?   1 Answer

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Manila (Philippines)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eclaro International (New Manila (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

During Assesment of Recruitment, expect a essay writing, should be 200-300 words per essay subject. I was not prepared but able to answer. i am not a good in essay by the way. Also during interview, most questions are from your current and previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• what is your current job responsibilities?   1 Answer

Developer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eclaro International (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

They gave an exam. It was a bit hard but it is all processed and very organized. But the only thing that I do not like is that the questions and time pressure are both difficult to comply with. The test questions were not that hard but I think a 1 hour is not enough for it to be answered.