Eclaro International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eclaro International Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eclaro International

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I interviewed at Eclaro International (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process are more on basic questions not really hard, they are focus on communication skills, no standardized test, background checks and phone conversations. The hardest part is talking to the boss which is only via phone or telephone you will not have a clue regarding his behavior.

Interview Questions

• What your background un recruitment?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eclaro International (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a campus career fair. I was immediately interviewed after handing them out my resume. We were instructed to send our resume via email twice (which wasn't really of a big deal, btw). Then, you'll get a call from the HR and ask when you are available for a phone interview. After that interview, you will be invited for another interview onsite.

Interview Questions